Friday, June 15, 2012

MLSB - Happy Go Lucky

This Month my DT pack from Anna's Craft Cupboard was again Full of FANTASTIC array of Products.....
1 of the ranges I was lucky to be working with this month is the My Little Shoebox - Happy Go Lucky
& this first Layout that I'm about to share with you.... Also! is my Step By Step for this month..













If you are Interested in how I created this..... THEN pop on over HERE for all the Details & Materials!!!
I also created 3 other layouts with this range... I share 1 now & the other 2 in my next post...

This 1 is a bit blurry for some reason... Maybe It's just the person who took the photo maybe.....   hehehe!
This is my Nephew Jacob! he has the most beautfiul blue Eyes....

The Butterflies are Collection-Vintage butterfly Print Sheet & The Branch
Kaisercraft – Wooden Flourish.. 


Products:
MLSB Happy Go Lucky-Glitter Alphabet Stickers (Toffee),
Martha Stewart – Cherish punch,
Prima Flower.

 THANKS Heaps for stoppin by!
& I hope you all have a Wonderful weekend...

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeius Rach- I really love yr step by step page xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL work as always Rachael. LOVE coming here and seeing your bright and happy work. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! Your design on the first LO looks great! I like 2 of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are simply amazing!! WOW!! These are both gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos and love love love love all the butterflies and flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are BOTH just GORGEOUS, Rachael!!! Love the vine/flowers/butterflies on the first and the beautiful blue with your adorable photos on the second- you are one busy, talented girl!! Keep it up :D,
    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  6. simply stunning...you are one amazing scrapping whom i love to come visit all the time

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS pages, Rachael!!! love the first one, the photo is priceless!!! The Jacob page is Beautifullll
    the blue color match perfect with his beautiful eyes. Wonderful work dear!!! Take care!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! I always love your layouts, they are bright beautiful full of gorgeous photos and embellies, the designs are amazing.. the way you place things on the page are fabulous.. Love the butterflies, the flowers, the pearls... all of it.. so scrumptious!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, both layouts are fabulous, Rach!...just love the bright fun colours in both of them & especially love the design of the first one! Awesome work, as always!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am amazed!! I did not think I really liked that MLS collection, but you have done such a wonderful job with it! Both of your layouts are stunning, so bright and fun as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous layouts! Such great pics and fantastic detail. Love them both. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rachael, more gorgeous pages!! Everytime I pop over here I am in awe of your gorgeous pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rach!!!Wow, both layouts are fabulous.... I'm awe with you!!! Amazing skills!!! hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. This a wow LO!! I'm in love with this

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely, lovely, lovely!! Sorry I have missed so much! We had a break in at our house earlier in the week and now I can't work late anymore so I am missing so much, trying to catch up and having to do everything from the laptop in the room so the alarm can be on and we can all be safer. That top layout is fantastic and the photo is awesome and the second one is also so lovely. You are going like a train my friend - from strength to strength and you never look mojoless to me - it's like you never run out of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10