Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bird Is The Word Newest Word Is....


Heeeeelo!
Now! I know it's been a few days since the newest Challenge word has been released over @ BITW 
SO! I thought I'd better share my DT layout before the next word is released....   LOL!
COLORS...
YEP! COLORS is the 
Bird Is The Word  latest word Challenge word 
Crate Paper - Random, Neighbourhood Papers & Sitckers...
Green Tara & Prima Flowers, Prima Gen Gem,

Spellbinders - Nestabilities - Classic Scalloped Hearts! Along with a Prima Gem!

Scrapmatts-  CB5026 Lamp Posts 04
A even closer look @ the Scrapmatts - Lamp Post!!
Which I've sprayed with some mists then added Dimensional Magic.... 
Be sure to stop by & Check out the other DT Creations
We also have the newest members & our Guest members...
 THANKS heaps for all those lovely Comments
 you wonderful ladies have left in the past & any that you may leave...

14 comments:

  1. Wow, so much colour on your layout too! Love your title xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS!! You rocked that CRATE paper for your background!! Fabulous!! And loving the heart!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing LO, Rachel!! Love the bold bright colors and that light post - WOW! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - this layout pops off the screen!! It's such a fabulous mix of colours and fun design!! Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh well Rach... what can I say!!! YOu created thee most gorgeous and stunning layouts!!! THis one is my new fave of yours... the colors suits my EYES...so candylicious!!! TFS... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWWEE!! such a Stunning layout!! Perfect for the challenge word, totally Burst of colour! LOVE your design and the loads of diffect textures! so so JOY! {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous colourful layout, love all the shapes, full of color and warm as a quilted blanket :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness!! You have been scrapping up a storm lately. I just had to click my way here to see this marvel of colour and goodie bits. So so yummy it makes my mouth water and think of summer fruits and sunshine! I love colour and this is so colourful!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! and I love the quote! You are the queen of colors I reckon so you did a marvelous layout for this word.. and I love your blog header too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a gorgeous layout!!! This brilliant colour - it's total eye-candy! This is FANTASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Rach this is simply gorgeous and certainly colourful!! Lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply delightful, Rachael! Loving all the happy colors, and all your details are beautiful, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog, Rachael! And you want to hear something funny? I've always wondered how you make those hearts in your typing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. goodness this is crazy bright and fun and happy I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10