Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Anna's Craft Cupboard.. June Sketch Challenge

GEE! It's been a few days since my last post....
besides the norm busy life!!
 I've also been Scrap Me Happy with my DT pack that Anna sent me for my June DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard  (Gee! she good to Us)
Then on Sunday afternoon realised that I'd haven't created my take on the June Sketch over at Anna's Craft Cupboard!
SO!  off I went back to the Scrapping room I went & came up with this....

Created by Wendy Smith

 Prima Galore with this layout...
Meadowlark, Fairy Belle ranges..


With $40.00 up for grabs be sure to create & upload yours by the end of the month....
I will be back to share more layouts soon! Till then I'll leave you with these bits....
can you guess which range this is?


THANKS!
for stopping by & for any comments you may leave...

13 comments:

  1. Sooooo beautiful Rach, I think this is definitely a fav! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so rich with beauty .. love this Rach .... super duper awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee you're rocking it at the mo....this is amazing...love that corrugated card & those gorgeous baubles down the side...INCREDIBLE!!!!!:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are amazing! I love this layout, all the details and the texture of the corrugated cardboard, I have heaps of the stuff and never think to use it... and I have seen the full layouts of your sneeky's and they are amazing using that bo bunny range.. absolutely stunning use of those papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow!!
    This is amazing!! These papers scare the hell out of me and here you are just rocking them!!
    Love the little extra details you add that make your layouts so special!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I see camping?? I used to go as a child..I have missed it!!!
    Hugssss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pick me! Pick me!!! I know what line those sneaks are from!! LOL!!! I better know!! HA!!!!

    I absolutely AM IN LOVE with your lo! WOW!! I loveeeeeeeee that photo, the title and love love love how you have the ballerina reaching for the charm!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too... so in love with your STUNNING layout Rach... You are just so GOOD!!! each layout...of yours ...definitely inspired me to keep creating!!! Keep it going... I just love your layouts...especially this ONE... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout Rahcel!
    I loved all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing LO!! Love the contrast of the sparkles in the bling against the distressed cardboard!! Thanks for the inspirations!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous work Rach! Great take on that sketch!! That looks like the Camp a Lot range by Bo Bunny! Looking forward to seeing those here soon...

    ReplyDelete
  12. See what I miss out on when I don't visit for a few days. This is just beautiful. Love that photo and your colours against that blue background is delish.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10