Monday, October 28, 2013

27th October Challenge with The Studio Challenges

Hi There!
Thank you for stopping by 
The Studio Challenges 27th October Challenge has gone live...
It is a Pinterest challenge for you!  
asquerade by Amber Olsen

OK! SO! you may or may not notice what court my eye straight away.   LOL!

YEP! the Blue & purple color combo, along with the gold glitter..... & NO I this wasn't 1 of those staged photos... LOL! Even though I will admit I have taken some photos to match the paper's I've been wanting to work with in the past...   LOL! This photo was taken on Chloee's 9th birthday this year!! I always try to get a family photo when we are celebrating a birthday....

 My background is created with Lumnarte Snapdragon & Ocean wave watercolors... & then of course some stamping!! 
 Green Tara flowers, The Greatest View - Flair Badges - 2013 which can be Purchased at The Scrapbook Store
 With the Twiddleybitz Large Fine Fern Leaves chipboard I've painted it with the Snapdragon watercolor then added some gold glitter to the tips.... 
 Twiddleybitz have some GREAT trinkets & this is 1 of them the Flower Embellishment, which I've added a sequin too....

The other designers have also created some GORGEOUS layouts!! Which you could see HERE 

12 comments:

  1. I love getting family photos at birthdays too! It's too good an opportunity not to! LOL! Beautiful LO..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!!! I love love love love the colors, the film strips and the brick background!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striking colour combo!!!! Love this page!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that photo is perfect for those colors, and I too have put my DD in colors of the papers I have just bought because I loved the papers so much! hehe.. us scrapper mums!! This is truly brilliant, those colors are stunning, the photo is beautiful.. love love love your take on this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everyone the photo does look awesome with all the background layers and colours in the page, awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep love that purple and blue together. Stunning Rach and the photo suits just perfectly. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing work!!! I tend to look for photos that match the paper...I mean, they've all gotta be scrapped, right???!!!! Love ur layers, too:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a precious photo Rachael and a lovely page to preserve the memory. Love the rich purple and the blues together .. magic!! Also love all the gorgeous layers and embellies! Magic page!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  9. So completely gorgeous!! Love the purple/blue combo with the touches of gold and all those fabulous layers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woah....! This is Absolutely Stunning! Love the colors! Great combo!.... hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely beautiful - love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an incredible explosion of gorgeousness, love it!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10