Monday, October 14, 2013

The Studio Challenges 13th October Monochromatic


Hi There & thanks heaps for stopping by....
Today! I am super excited to share with you my first designing team layout for The Studio Challenges!!

Studio challenge is to create a monochromatic layout.
For those of you that need a little help with the word, like me......'Monochromatic' means using different shades and hues of a single colour!
I had chosen the color.........   BLUE!

 Went though my stash pull out everything I had with blue & came up with this......
This is of ME & a dear friend of mine... Wendy!

 fussy cut out a couple of flowers from an American craft paper then painted them with some of the Blue Ice Luminarte Watercolor.... which I purchased from HERE.....
as well as painted both Twiddleybitz chipboard with some Blue Ice Luminarte Watercolor..
to check out what  color the other designers selected & there GORGEOUS creations you can stop by HERE
Hope you have  a GREAT week!  

13 comments:

  1. Your Mom? (You have the same lovely smile!) Lovely layout! Like the blues in the background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy! Thank you for your comment...This photo is of me & a dear friend of mine which I seem to forgot to add this in the post.. will go & edit this now! x

      Delete
  2. Absolutely stunning!! You nailed it Rach!! Can't take my eyes off on this one!!! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do monochromatic really well!! Love that there's so much to look at :) beautiful page :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really lovely, great photo, and all the blue hues, love the layers and love how you have used the washi too.. beautiful layout..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely layout of you and your friend!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwwwwwwwww!! This is gorgeous!! I love love love love all the blue and loving those flowers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving this monochromatic layout, the washi tape, the stencilling, the splash of colour, it all looks totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love monochromatic layouts, love this blue one, awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous Rachael!! Love those blues and your background is awesome!!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is beautiful Rachael! I have never seen blue look quite as good! Stunning background! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. so stunning and love that background!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10