Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Twiddleybitz

Hi there! 
I can't believe that we are also mid month & this is my first post for the month...Shock Horror....
 My computer decided to not play nice & I had to get it fixed.... :(  thank goodness I didn't lose anything this time around!  anyways! I have some scrapbooking shares.... November's Challenge for Twiddley Angels is.......
 School's Out (well, almost!)... teacher's gifts, thank you cards, graduation cards, school themed layouts...  I created 2 layouts & some tag for my 2 kids teachers!
My SUPER cutie on his first day of school
Twiddleybitz - Flourish Corner, which I have added some red heat embossing to & then inked the edges black...
 Twiddleybitz - Name Plate Plaque which I've cut in half, then painted it with some Luminate - Teal
& this cute button owl which I have inked in a teal as well...

The other layout! This time a photo of Chloee with her daddy on her first day of school...
Twiddleybitz Swirls which I have cut into pieces,dabbed them with modeling paste, then rubbed over lightly with ink!! &  1 of my FAVE Twiddletbitz trinkets - a lion door knocker...

also a Twiddleybitz - Vintage key & The Narrow Arrow stencil...

& lastly the teacher's tags... Using Twiddleybitz Antique Small Birdcages!!!
Have a GREAT night & Thank you for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. You pooor thing...no computer...I'd be devastated!! Gorgeous pages....especially like how you've done the bg on the top one..& Those tags are TOTALLY delish.....wish I was a teacher of one your kidlets:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. color combos and designs unique to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are sooooooo amazing! I love love love love the colors, the layers, the masking ... just GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning work Rach. The month has flown by already....Christmas will be here before we know it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these look amazing, so many details and love the layers.. and what cute photos too.. great tags for the teachers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Twiddleybitz layouts, especially the first one. Gorgeous tags too...so bright and funky!
    I would be lost without my computer...glad to hear you have it back up and running :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your projects are simply stunning. I love your designs and details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachael fabulous to see some more of your work, the layouts look amazing, especially the first one with all the tags and I love the background. I'm sure the teachers will love your hand crafted tags, they look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creations Rachael...each page is full of amazing details. I love the colours in the 2nd layout .
    The little tags are just perfect.
    Have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE LOVE LOVE them all Rach. Awesome details. Cheers Di. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh these are all stunning too! Fabulous work again!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10