Friday, October 18, 2013

October 15th Stuck Sketch

Hi there!
Stuck October 15th Sketch has been released....
just in case you haven't seen the sketch
& my designing team take...
This is my last as a designer as I have stepped down, been working more & have less time in my scrapping room/ computer time!
love love LOVE  this photo that our son took of US back in May @ the gold coast...
maybe you could tell with all the hearts...   lol!
playing with the Glitz - Wild & Free collection... along with some badge buttons which I  purchased from ScrapfriendsHERE 
YEP! I even doodled some hearts.... 
 once again the norm stamping & watercolors in my background...

THANK you all SO much for all the lovely comments you have all been leaving, I DO REALLY appreciate that you have taken the time to do this...  MWAH!
 

7 comments:

  1. Such a cool LO Rach, ADORE your funky background, the colours look amazing!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the toning on your photos and the layout is very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are lovely photos you look happy and relaxed! and love your back ground and the heart banner is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *sigh* this is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and the hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beauty Rachael!! The photo is gorgeous, and so is your background. Fabulous colour and I love all the drawn hearts as well as that adorable little heart banner. Absolutely stunning page!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachael, I adore this page, your talent is both awing and inspiring. Thank you for helping me transition the site, you will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like that roe of big hearts.....they look amazing! And your watercolour bg is fabbo.......glad you're working a bit more....equals more money...which you need with a growing family, eh??!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10