Friday, October 11, 2013

The Scrapbook Store - Simple Stories smarty pants

Well since it is Friday night here, I can say good evening to you all....
 I have had a full on week & have plenty of scrapbooking to share in the coming days!
tonight I have a layout to share as part of my GDT spot for The Scrapbook Store working with the Simple Stories - Smarty Pants range...
This photo was taken of my girl on her first day of Kindergarten...  GEE! how time has flown by as now she is 3/4 into 3rd grade!!
I have used the kasiercraft - Grid, numbers & panel wood & can all be purchased HERE, along with some watercolors & some torn strips of Ruler washi tape.

 The Simple Stores - Smarty Pants products I've used

Simple Stories - Smarty Pants - 12x12" Double Sided Patterned Paper - Take Note

Simple Stories - Smarty Pants - Expressions Cardstock Stickers

Simple Stories - Smarty Pants - Sn@p! Cuts

Simple Stories - Smarty Pants - Chipboard Stickers


I will be back soon to share more, till then have a GREAT night!


5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous...love the way you've done the school title!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! I love love love love the colors, the layers and the paint!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright and happy layout, I love the school word along with the layers and the torn washi. The colours are great and they draw the eye to the photo especially your DD's gorgeous red hat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really bright and cheerful page Rachael. Your DD looks so happy to be starting kindy and your page suits the photo so well!! Love it!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh! This is super duper cute! Love all the layering and colors!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10