Sunday, October 20, 2013

Lady Rose & Hidden Treasures for Kaisercraft..

Ello Ello!
I am a little bit behind in sharing my Octobers projects for Kaisercraft (Which personally I still can't believe I'm on this designing team)
So! I thought I'd share for both the Lady Rose & Hidden Treasures ranges in 1 post...

first up is this layout working with the ever so pretty Lady Rose Collection...


 Kaisercraft Products: 
Lady Rose papers- Violette PS314, Katherine PI326, Chanelle PI319, Sticker Sheet SS202, Collectables CT 771, Clear stamp CS118, texture stamps – Dictionary CS890, Script CS752, Paper blooms – Coral F662, Olive F633, Rhinestones Champagne RS404, Pearls -hot pink SB787, Craft glue T320, foam tape T303.
Others: red & green ink, black glimmer mist, black ink.
also this funky mixed media Canvas which I now have hanging on my scrap room...



 Kaisercraft Products:
Lady Rose papers- Violette PS314, paper pad PP917, Sticker sheet SS203 & SS202, Collectables CT771, texture stamps – SketchyCS878, Arty CS879, Sparklets – Crimson RS414, template flower T409 & Chervon 12×12 T601, Craft glue T320, foam squares T303, 30×15 Canvas CA208.
Other: Impasto paste, Luminarte watercolors,Mist sprays, black ink.
Then this layout working with the Hidden Treasures collection...

 Kaisercraft products:
 Hidden Treasure papers – Swap PI177, Fair PI180, Thrifty shop PI174, Collectables CT772, Sticker sheet SS204, Clear stamp CS119, Paper blooms Coconut F627, Wooden Flourishes Hands – FL559,Camera Clip FL564, Craft glue T320, foam tape T303.
Other: Black glimmer mist, Luminarte watercolors, steampunk clock die.
& these 2 Cards...


Kaisercraft Products:
 Hidden Treasures papers – Emporium PI181, Rummage PI176, Collectables CT772, Sticker Sheet SS204, Paper blooms – Coconut F627, Texture stamps – Grid CS755, Dictionary CS890, Craft glue T320.
others: Luminarte  watercolor, Black ink. 

Kaisercraft released 4 collections this month.. SO! I still have the a layout & 2 cards to share working with the Basecoat range.. Will share in my next post! Till then, have a GREAT Sunday & thanks heaps for stopping by! 

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous projects, love the canvas one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC projects Rach, all are fabulous. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow!! These are all GORGEOUS!!! I love love love love the colors and loving that big circle and flowers on the first one!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh you have been busy. Both layouts are really lovely and a bit different to what I'm used to seeing, you're amazing and seem to be able to adapt to anything. Kaisercraft are bringing out some fabbo ranges, love the one you used with your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely gorgeous work! I love the babushka doll cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You have been busy Rachael. Love all of these projects ... absolutely fabulous!! I especially love the Hidden Treasures layout, just my kind of colours. These new papers from Kaisercraft are totally gorgeous!! Love the cards as well, those little babushka dolls are so cute!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely amazing!! ALL of it!!! I need to know you secret!! Red Bull?!?!!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10