Tuesday, October 22, 2013

October creations for Green Tara....

Hi there!
stopping by to share my creations this month for Green Tara...
My first layout of my hubby & SIL.....
Then across the bottom of photo is a strip of Sliver Diamante Trim,
 then with the black Raffa, I wanted to have strips but found it
 was looking all a bit thick, so I pulled & ripped it into thinner strips,
 then added a Wire Heart.  I also have strips of  washi tapes -
10 favorite things, Love & Film strip....
 
The 2 toned Cherry blossoms in Blue & Green.
Also in the cluster on the right side are some petals,
 black stamens & green ferns which I have rubbed lightly 
with some black ink...  

Green Tara Products Used: 
CODE: LA22GR
CODE: FLC22BPB
CODE: FLC22SG
CODE: FK03BATGR
CODE: FK03C
CODE: FDS021WH
CODE: ST045BL
CODE: RBY25
CODE: RBJPBL
CODE: WH178S
CODE: WT8382
CODE: WT8367
CODE: WT8385


Next  is this layout of my Daughter & two of her Cousins... SERIOUSLY love this photo!!
 Lots of Green Tara goodness in this one....
A piece of gold trim across the bottom of photo, the n in my cluster are Cherry blossoms, 
 Green & cream petals, rose budsgold stamens,
 Copper paper leaves, Organza pearl flower, and 
 pale pink & pale yellow Azaleas.
A beautiful strip of Lime satin edge organza ribbon which I have tied
up into a bow & tucked it just under some fussy cutting...

Then in the bottom right corner, I have a yellow & pale pink rose buds 
 & strips of Love & Small black & pink stars washi tape....

Green Tara Products Used:
CODE: ST048GO
CODE: FDR003PP
CODE: FDV025Y
CODE: FDV025PP
CODE: FLC22P
CODE: FLC22PP
CODE: RB16LI
CODE: FLA100
CODE: XF9227PP
CODE: LA15C
CODE: FK03BATGR
CODE: FK03C
CODE: WT8367
CODE: WT8254
CODE: RB688GO

This tag I created for one of my mothers friends who is dealing with
some personal issues right now!
 I have a gorgeous yellow Heirloom flower & peaking out the sides 
 I have used the white stamens, also I have used  a couple of white 
Cherry blossoms & some aubergine petals....

Green Tara Products Used: 
CODE: ST042WH
CODE: XF9213Y
CODE: P22AU
CODE: FLC22WH

Thanks heaps for popping by & have a GREAT week!  

12 comments:

  1. OMGosh!!! Truly fabulous!! Your layers are divine..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects!!! I especially love your second layout - it's so lush and original! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tape and filmstrips make great framing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous!! I love love love love the colors, the flowers and loveeeeeeee that black raffa on the first one!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work...that card is fab & I'm like you - the photo of the cousins is pretty special...& the colours you've used are just perfect.....& all those embellies on the top one, like that sparkly trim? YUM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I seriously love all of these...the way you put colors together and layer up and stamp.. wonderful wonderful creations.. love them sooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW WOW WOW....love both layouts! Stunning and I heart your tag! Its is gorgeous too!... You rock Rach!.... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You honestly know how to put together the most delicious clusters of embellishments. LOVE everything I see here every time!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW so gorgeous Rach, I love all the beautiful details and layers you put into your amazing creations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! Wow!! Wow!! Seriously love each and every one of these projects Rachael ... the amazing backgrounds and the gorgeous clusters of embellies, everything is just perfection. oxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow Rach. Both pages just pack a punch with the flowers and bows. Just stunning and so eye catching.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10