Wednesday, October 2, 2013

October 1st sketch with Stuck...

Hello lovely ladies....
I do have some scrapping to share
Stuck    October 1st sketch.....
& my designing team take!
Love this photo!! of my 2 kids walking up to the bus stop together..
The papers I've used Teresa Collins - Posh & Memories ranges
the metal butterfly is from Twiddleybitz, I have gone & added some Lumnarte watercolors to the tips of these white Green Tara flowers....
 The chipboard swirls & the SUPER cute mushy button are Twiddleybitz, again I have gone & added some lumnarte watercolors


 Be sure to stop by the Stuck blog the other DT ladies have created some FANTASTIC layouts !!
Thanks for popping by....

15 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, love all the layers under the photo and love all the special touches you put on your layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* this is gorgeous! I love love love those colors, the layers and loveeeeeeeeeee the butterflies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page, so many fab elements to look at. Every time I check out this page I see something new. And I will definitely have to try Lumnarte watercolors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot pink with inky black...gotta LOOOOOVE that!!!!!!!!! Yummy, Rachael:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layers under your photo Rachael and the black really finishes the page, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! So many fabulous layers and details! Love the watercolors and stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the treatments you added to your chippies...looks fantastic! A great layout and I love the photo as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sensational and yes I love the pic. super duper awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really gorgeous page Rachael!! Love the colours and there is such a lot of fabulous elements to look at. Love it all!!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet photo Rach. They are so involved in their conversation.....love the layers, the spritz of colour and the piece of lace down the side is a perfect addition. Gorgeous page.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW WEE... Gorgeous layout! Loving the layering !!! Happy Friday Rach!... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous page Rachael! I love your chipboard treatment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic - colours, design, everything.....

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10