Thursday, February 2, 2012

Eeeeeek! My Exciting News & February Inspiration for BTD

As some of you may already know!!! Via FB
I am very VERY EXCITED (& still that's an understatement) to Finally Share!!!!!!!
That I am 1 of 2 new DT ladies for Anna Craft Cupboard WoooooooooHooooooo!
(Got this AMAZING News on my Birthday! Which I thought was 1 of the Best Pressies I could EVER Get) 
Photobucket
I have Admired & been Sooooo Inspired by the DT ladies from here & a Regular Customer of Anna's Since Feb 2009!!!
I'm SO TOTALLY Thrilled to be Part of this TEAM..... 
& Can't THANK Anna enough.... 
I received my first DT pack Yesterday & it is FULL of YUMMiNESS 
Which I'll be digging into it tonight for SURE.......
( Insecting Evil Laughter here)

BTW WHO LOVES the Newest releases from MME?
WELL
 Anna has just Received the lastest MME - Miss Caroline , Follow Your Heart & On the Bright Side 
1 word YUMBO!

Also! 
Beyond The Door  Inspiration Room for February is UP.....
NOW! That's the Type of Dining Room I would L.O.V.E to have!!
Let Me tell you what else I L.O.V.E
this MAN....
I FEEL So Blessed to have Jason by my Side.....
Honestly!I could Go On & On about Why I LOVE this MAN, But I won't Bore you all!!   LOL!
BUT! I let always let him know why I Love him SO...
The Blue puffy Alpha's & Black frame is from opt shop....
The Black alpha's are AC - Custard Foam thickers - Available HERE
The Sticker is from Basic Grey - Out of Print
& look a flower on a male page..... For the people that Stop here Regularly that's a BIGGIE for me
This Is a Prima - Fleur de Lys Chorale 
    Anna Craft Cupboard has 25% off her Prima Flowers ATM
                                     CLICK HERE for Direct Link
A bit of Fussy Cutting from an older Collection of Webster Pages - Seaside Retreat 

This is a STUFF2SCRAP - Petrina's Twiggy Tree 
Which I've dabbed some white paint in the Stem & Used Liquid Pearls
Yellow, Blue & Black on the lil birds....

Recapping the Products:
Martha Stewart - Heart Punch, Basic Grey - Out of Print Sticker, Webster pages - Seaside Retreat, AC - Custard foam thickers, Frame & blue Alpha's from otp shop,
Prima Flower & Reflection " Mantra" pp,MME Rosy "love" Blossums pp, Stamp I've used as a border, I got from Helen Tilbury (MWAH) & Stuff2Scrap - Twiggy tree.
Would Love for you to stop by BTD! Check out the other DT Ladies Creations & join in with February's  Inspiration Room 
THANKS for Stoppin By & your Comments are always Treasured!!

25 comments:

  1. Oh my great news! Congrats! And love your page too! Lovely stamp from Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome lo! Love your take from the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohoooo...go Rach!
    Huge congrats on your awesome news...and what a fab birthday present that would have been!
    Fabulous layout, as always! Love the colours in this one and the pics are fantastic (the background looks a bit familiar?!)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page and a huge CONGRATS on your new DT position, that is awesome! Can't wait to see all your ACC creations xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations this is a great news!!! So happy for you!! :)
    Gorgeous page, Rachel!!! love everything!!!
    Hugs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome news Rach - I'm sure you are going to provide fantastic inspiration for everyone - well done and enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HUGE HUGE congrats !!! I AM SO PLEASED for you and have been wondering for a while WHEN you will be snatched up by someone as you are amazing. WELL DONE. You deserve this 100%

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh well done on being on the DT.. i am not surprised as your work is totally amazing and very creative and sooo eye catching.. i know you will do them proud and be a wonderful ambassador for the products you use.. enjoy... and your layouts here are a typical example of your marvellous work.. i always love what you do.. and i look forward to seeing more of your creativity... well done..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Starts with great photos and then the special sentimant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. FANTASTIC news...I know you'll do 'em & yourself proud.... what a great opportunity & enjoy playing with that MME.... be fun to see what you come up with [your LO's are always wonderful, of course:):)]

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT for Anna's. They are super lucky to have you and you are super lucky to work for them and receive some goodies too.
    And I just love this page. It is a gorgeous photo and love that red flower amongst the aqua and yellow. You have used the picture as inspiration beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOOHOO!!!!!!! A huge congrats to u!!!!! Very fantabulous news!! Can't wait to see some of ur creations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful and gorgeous page,love all the fab details.:):)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Big congrats to you!!! That's so exciting! WTG! Love your layout and wow at what you did with the S2S chippie! Brilliant!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woohoo! Huge congrats Rachael! So well deserved! Looking forward to see your creations.
    Love your layout for BTD. Great colours and beautifully scrapped. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. HUGE HUGE congrats soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo totally deserved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  17. Huge congrats .. You well deserved.. Beautiful and inspiring layout.. Hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. CONGRATS!!!! Awesome news!!! I am really happy for you!!! They chose you wisely as YOU ROCK!!!!!Fantastic layout as always! Love the colors!!!
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous as always!!! Love the frames! And congrats! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  20. There is no better person that you that should be on the Anna's DT!! HUGE CONGRATS Rach!! Enjoy your moment...your layouts are just AMAZING!! Take care and have a wonderful weekend :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. congrats to you and so well deserved woohoo very exciting !!!!! now I am drooling over this one .... so amazing and gorgeous .. love it all ... big hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yay!! I am so very happy for you Rach!! Your work is first class and still getting even better by the day - you will have a blast & deserve some freebies at last - woohoo!! Great layout here too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOO HOO huge congrats on your DT spot at Annas Rach.. so excited for you and you truly deserve it!! ADORE your LO, the colours are gorgeous!! Have a fab day :)) big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations on this exciting moment in your life. Just stopped by after seeing your give-aways and I'm amazed by your L.Os. You combine colours in such an a fashionable way, I would never manage that, I'm a follower now!!!!!!!!!! Sunny hugs from Greece, Irene xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Everything you create is just so inspiring Rachael....I love watching your style evolve :) Congratulations on your DT position at Anna's! Looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful pages xxx

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10