Thursday, February 16, 2012

Prima - Alla Prima in my DT Kit

Hi there!
Each month with Anna's Craft Cupboard each DT need's to Supply a Step By Step......
Well! MY First Step by Step is UP over @ Anna's Craft Cupboard blog....
YIPPEE!!!! I am excited.....
My Special to me X3  layout which I created using the Prima - Alla Prima that I received in my DT kit!!!!!
If you are interested in my Step by Step stop by HERE to Check it all out!!!! 

OH! 
BTW The Prima - Alla Prima is in the Prima Clearance over @ ANNA's @ 40% off!!! YEP!
& I'm NOT Exaggerating with this bit @ all!!!!!!
Anna has ALWAYS Provided the VERY BEST of the BEST Service............
I will place an order & by the end of that day, I have received an Email to say that!!!     it has been packed & Posted!!!! 
YEP! Seriously Anna is THAT good @ getting her orders out the Door!!!!


Also! with the Prima - Alla Prima Range I Created this Layout, which is my take on Wendy Smith February Sketch for Anna's...
I know I have already informed you of this BUT! Hey I might as well tell YA again just in case you missed that post!!   LOL!
$40 dollars is Up for Grabs & it is a Random draw SO! YEAH! Pretty Cool hey..... 
I will first show the Wendy's Sketch!!!





I flipped this the Sketch to work with these Photo's I took of Chloee on Christmas Day 2011 on her new Mountain Bike!!!!! Which she LOVES...


Enjoy the Ride

Prima Flower – Carlotta Ivory (552732)
Prima – ShabbyChic – Bike (890872)
Prima – Alla – Prima  “Chiaro” both sides , “Low Key” papers
Kaiser paperblooms – Sunset (F634)     from my stash 
Fran’s Seam Binding – Grass green        from my stash 
Jillibean Soup – Burlap Chipboard Stickers,
American Craft Thickers – Lax Glitter Letter White (the E)
6X6 Crafters Workshop - Brick & I have used Gesso to Achieve this... from my stash

Inked the Prima - Resin bike, So it's like a mini version of Chloee's bike.... 


Only 2 more Days for you to enter in my GIVEAWAY!!
I must go....
What to get some Scrappin time in before the afternoon School pick up, then Sport drop off's!!!
Have a WONDERFUL DAY...  ♥ 

12 comments:

  1. great work! I`m so happy I can make a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both LO's r Fan-tab-u-lous Rach!! Great step by step. Luv Prima Alla it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Rachael just truley absolutley STUNNING no wonder you are a DT for like 6 challenge blogs!!!! you are just awesome at scrapping !!!! i love how you inked that bike to make it look like a minni ME bike like chloee's!!! Just love it all.....
    Im off now to go and check out your step by step over at anna's!!!
    TONI
    XOXOOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. its been a while since I visited Rachael and wow... I have missed alot of gorgeou-ness! I love what you have done witht Prima and all your goodies from Annas.Totally hearing you about the service.. its the best!! :))))
    enjoy your aftenroon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab layouts Rachael, off to check out step by step, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally awesome work! How gorge is that bike!!! Love what you did with it too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't used that range but it looks gorgeous! You have done it again with your pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am SO glad you stopped by and left a footprint so I could find my way back to you! Thank you! Your style is amazing! I love all the dimensions on your layouts. You are so good at playing with paint and stamps. Something I personally want to get better at. I am definitely coming back for more inspiration! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both gorgeous! Love the way the background paper “frames” the pictures in the first one! And the crochet frame on the second one! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them both and you really are such a fabulous photographer! Always the perfect photos to scrap with xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaaw gosh comment just disappeared! Flip Blogger is annoying the pants off me lately!! Was just saying...that little bike is the sweetest thing ever and I just can imagine your DELIGHT in receiving free PRIMA - golly gosh!! And love what you have done with it - splendid! and loving those bike photographs!! Luverly...

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10