Thursday, February 23, 2012

More Basic Grey - Indie Bloom Goodness

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
Too share my other 2 layouts that I created working with Basic Grey - Indie Bloom Sent to Me as part of my  DT Pack from Anna Craft Cupboard


First up is this Layout of My Girl Chloee..........
Basic Grey – Indie Bloom – Cha Cha paper both sides, Mole paper both sides, 


NOW! have you ever scrapped a layout & thought that it was still missing something????? I Do this sometimes!!!!
& This was 1 of those layouts....
I added the White splatters of paint to this layout after I had stuck everything down!!!!! BUT! i was thinking a little & covered my Photos before I began to Splatter......   hehehehehe




Next up is of my Crazy Daisy boy.......LOL!  YES! he has Crazy Daisy days!!!!
6X6 CW- Chicken wire, which is out of stock @ Anna's Craft Cupboard ATM
BUT! I'm sure Anna will be getting more in......
 I'm finding ATM banners are a big thing right now......So I brought this from Anna's...& that is where the Dots in this layout came from!!!



If you have any time over the Weekend & are keen to go in the Draw to win $40.00, then you are going to want to play along with Anna's Craft Cupboard
February Sketch Challenge Sketch Created by Wendy Smith HERE is the Direct link to the Sketch...
ALWAYS a pleasure to have to stop by & your Comments are!!   
YEP! FAN FAB U LAS..........    

18 comments:

  1. I LOVE them both!!! You've done a great job with these papers! I love how you have matched the colors of the photos with everything...! Really cool pages!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those little triangles you've laid over the photo a fraction - looks great:) And that's a great cup of the flowers... the 2nd is my fave, though, really shows your DS's personality GREAT colours and 'buttons':):) Loving my giveaway winnings, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wowie! these are fresh and vibrant and so alive!! the photos are so cheeky and fun loving, and the papers are amazing.. and all the gorgeous details...so yummy... excellent layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! This is gorgeous Rachael! Love your Crazy Daisy layout!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay... I love to see YOU BACK!!! Who wouldn't love looking at those layouts!!! Both are stunning!!! And I love the colors... You rocked... okay now you really made me want to buy those dies... I do have time... I'm sure to play... TFS Rach... You are A W E S O M E!!! hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeee the photos and the colors!! And LOVING how you did the backgrounds on both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. as always Rachael your layering is spot on!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachael: These are both amazing! Your children are sweet and adorable and I love how you showcase them in our layouts! love em both!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both the layouts! Beautiful in every way!!! LOL Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow truly amazing layouts love them both :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh these are just fun, great layouts Rachael!! The photos are brilliant and they are such vibrant pages - well done!! You are rocking the BG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! These are so awesome and colorful and fun! Love them both!
    Oh, and I do that all the time... covering photos to add splatters of paint *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow and wow these pages are gorgeous,love the design and you have done a really fabulous work.
    Wish you a wonderful weekend.:)Hus Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous layouts as usual Rachael!! Wow!! Incredibly gorgeous, in fact!! :))) I really love the second layout, I think that is so unique and love everything about it :) Hope you have a lovely weekend with your family, enjoy your day!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are creating some awesome pages and I just love your backgrounds and how you use the papers and embellies. The pictures of DD are just stunning. Love the brights in both. I just don't seem to be able to do bright at the moment so love when I see pages like these.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love both of these Rach. All those yummy layers & all those awesome punched edges, looks fabbo. You always have fabulous pics of your kids, they are both so gorgeous. Great pages. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! These are just fabulous! Both are so fun and upbeat looking !

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10