Sunday, February 26, 2012

Let's Capture These Sketches #121

Hi There!
It's Sunday morning here & I just wanted to pop in & Share with you My layout for our Latest Sketch over @Let's Capture These Sketches
Sketch #121 is Up & Darlene D'eon has created an awesome sketch for everyone to play with this week!
 








The Metal frame I've used is A The Girls Paperie Paper  Girl- Metal Frame (click picture for a Direct link)
I got mine from Anna'a Craft Cupboard & they are @ a Super price....
OK! A little weird!!! For some reason I have only 1 close Up to Share??
The other DT ladies have once again have come up with GORGEOUS Creations
Products I've Used on this Layout......
Crate Paper – Random “Vintage” Both sides pps, Farmhouse “Handpicked” pp, Crate Paper Random Phrase Stickers,Fiskars Border Punch – Threading Water, Martha Stweart – Heart Punch,The Girls Paperie Paper  Girl Metal Frames - Shabby Pink and Aqua, Black Kindy Glitz, Cheery Lynn Designs - Doily Dies - Exotic Butterfly Small #2......
Short & Sweet today.....
Have a Wonderful Day!  

22 comments:

  1. looks fabby Rachel! Love the floral! ITs great how you have highlighted the two middle photos in the frame! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is amazing! I love all the dimension in the flowers and that metal aqua frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is breathtaking Rachael, love every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Rach. So many STUNNING details to grab the eye. I so love your asttention to detail. Love it all. Cheers Di xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. DIVINE!!! Love all the layering and that gorgeous frame! Stunning work! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. The frame looks stunning and those pics are so gorgeous. She is such a sweetie. Love the fussy cut flowers. Wish I had the patience to do that. Great colors and so full of life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. rachael this is pure delicious, love the photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous layout and yes... one close up. What happened there? lol Those cut out flowers look so pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this is fantastic Rach - I love how you've used that frame - I have that one too and really should use it - gorgeous page♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really such a gorgeous, bold, striking, awesome layout!! I could go on and on..love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is GORGEOUS! I love love love the photos, the frame and all those gorgeous fussy cut flowers!!! Just FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such an amazing layout Rachael!! Love the colours and gorgeous photos and great use of those metal frames. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing colourful LO ! I am totally unable to do things like this !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE that frame & ADORE those butterflies...great photography, too, so clear....really good to see close up - like the glitter that's there underneath. Neat:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh wow Rach, this is soo pretty. Love the frame and I have that Enjoy life sticker and have not used it so thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eu não resisti ao seu talento!
    E sou sua mais nova seguidora.
    Os seus layouts são maravilhosos.:)
    Beijos.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the fussy cuttings...Its a beautiful layout!!!Love those butterflies too.... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. hoolie doolie Rach... golly.. what words can Iuse this time.. that page is just so totally utterly ah-mazing.. man I love your work and your blog.
    Have the bestest week.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. You definitely rocked this sketch!!! Awesome!!! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW Rach ADORE!!! your LO.. the fussy cut flowers look amazing and the framing of your photos looks awesome.. gorgeous work!! :)) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful Rach! I don't even remember those frames as part of the GP line - shows you I must be losing my mind at last...Great take on the sketch and your work is just SHINING this year!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10