Thursday, February 9, 2012

January SwirlyHues Challenge

I'm back!!!!
NOW! I know that I said I would be back to share more of my DT - Creations for Anna's Craft Cupboard  Kaisercraft - Tiny Woods Creations 
BUT! Need to post this before I run out of time......... 
SO! Last month I decided to Join a KIT club.......& SWIRLDOO's Scrapbook Kit 
was the 1 that I adored the MOST!!!!!!!!!!!
& After receiving MY first YUMMY kit I wanted to play along with 
SWIRLDOO  -  January SwirlyHues Challenge!!!!

OK! SO! There is a few Rules (Click Here)to check them all out....
Rule 3 is : you MUST use one of there tutorials on your page.Here is a LINK to our tutorials!!
I went with Lisa's Coffee Filter Spiral Roses - Her Tutorial is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME......& I created these BEAUTIES!!!!
Then added these to this Layout.......
Most of these Products are from the KIT...Bo Bunny – Snowfall pps & Trinkets,Prima – Blue Dawn #546519 & Prima Butterflies#552138,
Sizzix – Scallop Heart Die,  Die – namics – Leafy Flourish, From my stash
Brown Twine, Kasiercraft Rub-on & Pearls, from my Stash
 Basic Grey Blue Alpha Stickers, Petaloo – Flowers,
I always seem to add something from my own stash.....
I think it become a habit!!!

See the Brown twine around the Circle Photo.....
WELL! I have to admit,That When I visited Julie Winks Blog -TODAY
the Another da, I left FULLY INSPIRED & even borrowed this technique of her's....
You need to jump on over to Julies Blog & TOTALLY Check out hers Creations!!!!!  FULLY WOW FACTOR....
The – Blue Dawn Prima flower is from my Stash!!!!!



I may as well share my layout that I created using the Swirldoo's - Sketch Challenge......
 some from the Kit!!
Bo Bunny – Snowfall pps & Trinklets,
Petaloo – Trumpet Vine #1825-308 & Flowers,
Prima Butterflies - #552138,
Paper Doily, Ribbon, Clear Frame & Prima bling from my stash
Maya Road – Mist Sliver, Kasiercraft - Pearls from my stash
Sassafras Lass – Blue Graph Alpha Stickers, from my stash
Sizzix – Scallop Heart Die, from my Stash
Die – namics – Leafy Flourish & Fancy Flourish from my stash
Heidi Swapp - Actate words - love, from my stash
I also added a couple of the Coffee Filter Spiral Roses..







THANKS for Stoppin by & for any comments you may leave...

15 comments:

  1. HI... My word! you are on fire! scrappy fire! these are stunning... i am gob smacked.. the flowers you have made are amaazing...the layers and the colors are stunning... really beautifully done... and the layouts from the last post are fabulous as well... really you are exploding with creativity and i love every thing you are doing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.M.G. Rach these are both totally amazing. I just love those little coffee filter flowers you made. How clever are you!!! They look fabulous & I do so love the circle string thing. So much yumminess happening here. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Awesome work. Sub to Swirlydoos too for about a year now! LOVE their kits too. Beautiful work as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Rachael... absolutely stunning... and I just adore those flowers...

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! You did an amazing job with your flowers and your pages are just so beautiful. Thank you so much for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really, really love these! They are both super gorgeous!!! You really know how to combine colors and embellishments!!! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just STUNNING Rachael!!!!! Love how you used those colours!!!! These photo's are just so cute!!!!
    Thanks for all your inspiration!!!!!
    Take Care
    TONI
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! So much detail! Gorgeous work!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Rach... Thanks for your sweet comments about my new pix...its a fluke ..!haha!!

    Absolutely gorgeous! love them all ... What you did with your flowers is just amazing!!! and your pages are just so beautiful and inspiring!!!...Hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely Gorgeous work. Love how your coffee filter spiral roses came out.
    Thanks for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOWWWWWW!!! Amazing work here today my friend!! And those rolled roses?!? Gosh!!!! I have gotta watch that tutorial!! I have problems with Swirlydoos - the site is not use friendly and when I e mailed someone about trying to buy stuff there a few weeks ago they just ignored me - I do hope that they are efficient for you as there stuff is indeed lovely! I have just signed up to C'est Magnifique after seeing all Nadia's glorious creations! Wish I could join SD too but my hubs would kill me!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Love what you've done with the sketch! Those flowers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Rach. Stunning stunning stunning. The colours are just beautiful and the flowers look AMAZING. Wow, these pages are so inspirational. I need a good kit club so I might just have to pop off and have a little looksee. x
    (I did try to leave this comment yesterday but blogger was playing funny and I couldn't leave messages)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! So so beautiful Rachael! I just love the colours from this kit and those flowers are awesome! Stunning work!
    Have a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this colour combo and what you've done with ! It fits so well with pearls ! fabulous !

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10