Friday, February 17, 2012

Blog Challenge #32 - MME

Hi there! I'm back YET again...... hehehehe
This time to Share my take on the MME - Sketch blog Challenge!!!!
I've been snooping @ this Challenge for the last few days & the layouts So far
are just  incredible.....
The challenge: Design a layout based on this fabulous sketch and use the theme “YOU” on the layout (sketch by Anam Stubbington).
MME2012_sketch_layout02_Feb
& my take on this Sketch.......
A Layout for my Daughter THANKING her for Been her...


(just notice I have a bit of a glare mark on the top photo, I'll have to take another photo when Sun comes out)
MME – Lost & Found Blush “Sweet” Bouquet pp & Blush “Better” Dotted pps,
MME- Lush 2 Fushia Polka Dot Paper (reverse side),
Blush Princess Stamp  (the butterfly), Blush Die Cuts, Blush “Beautiful Girl- Label Stickers,
 Market Street “Happy Birthday Glitter Alpha Stickers,
MME - Lime Twist out of the Blue Alpha Sitckers,

Prima, Kasiercraft & Green Tara Flowers,
Cheery Lynn Designs - Doily Dies - Exotic Butterfly Small #2
My Favorite Things Die-namics Die – Dizzy Duo,
I've used some Ruby Red Felt with the Dizzy Duo Die, placed under the Prima Flower, the Pin is of my HM pins...
Cheery Lynn Designs - Doily Dies - Exotic Butterfly, cut from Blush “Sweet” Bouquet pp
Thank You title from the MME Market Street “Happy Birthday Glitter Alpha Stickers...
MME - Lime Twist out of the Blue Alpha Sitckers
Blush Princess Stamp  the butterfly, With some added Splatters of black Paint
Still a bit of time to play along!!!
Thanks for Stoppin by!!
& for any Comments you may leave me MWAH ♥ 
OH! BTW looking for my GIVEAWAY   you just over 24hours left
Have a Wonderful Crafty Weekend....

23 comments:

  1. This is adorable- I always love the framing you do with your photos! Really like the banner/stick pin combo- and your stamping is beautiful.
    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Rachael!!! Just STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!! as always !!! so love that photo of chloee!!!! That paper really goes well with the photo's !!! and loving that PIN is that one that you made???? if so i need to get some of them off of you!!! LOL
    Take care and i hope you have a fab u las weekend!!!
    Take care and happy scrapping
    TONI
    XOOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous work Rach - so many nice things to look at - just love all your layers. Enjoy your weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodness Rach this is just extraodinary , my new fav of your s I think!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is stunning! Beautiful colors, and I love the way you created the title! Definitely a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOWWWW Rachael!!! This is ULTRA gorgeoussss!! Loving the reds, and I enjoy so much looking at those alpha stickers!! Beautiful work, absolutely!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. divinly created Rachael...totally breathtaking LO...I love it ALL :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love this............. one of my fav ranges and you LO is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwww....my jaw dropped down....This is one of my faves of yours!! So girly and glittery!! I LOVE it! Oh, and that photo of your DD is SOOO gorgeous!!!!
    Hugsss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW this is sooo so beautiful Rach - I just love it!! Soo glad to see you so busy, you are everywhere right now, go girl!! *hugs* to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. STUNNING layout!!! Love the colors... the embellishments the photos... Just love this layout in every way!!! Hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. a gorgeous layout ! A love the bright colours and the glitter paper

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning, stunning, stunning!!! Love this - that butterfly die is a MUST HAVE!! And your whole page is just gorgeousness!!! I like that you are stitching now & digging those flipped up photo corners!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How do you do it Rachael! Every time I look at your blog there is yet another stunning page! Love this one, so gorgeous, such a pretty page and gorgeous photos. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So gorgeously girly Rach.. LOVE everything about your page.. think this could be a winner!!! :)) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another stunning page,love the colours and the photos are fab too.
    Love the page,fab work.
    Wish you a wonderful weekend.:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. HI.. oh wow!! such an adorable layout! such sweet photos wrapped in such gorgeous girlyness, absolutely divine papers!! love everything about this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous Rachael! I just so love that floral paper and your stamped butterflies look amazing! Total fab interpretation of the sketch!
    Thanks for popping over!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super super gorgeous Rach. Your daughter is sooooo adorable & I just love all your gorgeousness here. A real stunner. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fantastic take on that sketch Rachael and I simply LOVE how you've used these MME papers. Gorgeous!!
    Have a wonderful week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh la la! What a STUNNING take on the MME sketch! Love everything about this page! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your take in the sketch! And those stamped butterflies on the background are super cute!!! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeee the photos, the layers, the flowers and LOVING the banner-title!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10