Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Prima - BAP February Sketch

Like most of you, have been busy busy with life & finding NOT a lot
of time for scrapping, Unless for my DT commitments!! 
WELL!!!!
I did find a little time last week to Create this Layout for Prima's February Sketch Challenge.......
Prima_sketch2012_01

Warning a few Close Ups! I think I must be making up for my last post....   LOL!
NoW! Your eyes are NOT playing up on your when you are looking @ my layout & thinking GEE! that Iron on looks a little Blurry? Well! Sad to say I did smug it when Iron it on....   Sniff Sniff!
I was thinking about covering it up...BUT! I really loved this Iron On & I LOVED the outcome & I thought Bugger it!! It may NOT be a winner,
BUT! it is to me .......... So I've sent it though anyways......






All the little butterflies you see, have been fussy Cutted from this Prima - pp...
Primas - Reflections  “Shimmer” #842338 paper Say it in Crystals #55057
Angelica Rose Col Bonnie #546328, Jardinere Londoerry #552626, Love Letter Roses #542726 Sculpture Flowers #920968, Resistant Canvas #551612,Alphabet Stickers #550097, Printery “love Ledger” #843540 paper, & Madeline “Skyward” paper,

I will be back soon to Share MY Layout for our Latest word with  Bird Is The Word         Bye for NOW  

22 comments:

  1. Love the layout! It’s really gorgeous! And the idea to use all the mini butterflies is great!!! I love butterflies and I love it even more when they are surrounding the picture like this! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! Love all those butterflies and the iron still looks fabulous!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Rach.. love the layered doily background and all your pretty butterflies.. just yummy!! :)) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the eyelet circle frames. Very pretty page. I hope you didn't hurt your iron!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phenomenal!!! Love this stunning layout of your Rach... love the fluttering butterflies... the photo is lovely too... compliment the whole layout... I pretty sure this is a winner layout!!! Hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally delighful - just love your take on the sketch Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous !!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those butterflies ..... fabulous page Rach ... love your work xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful beautiful layering as always Rachael!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this is gorgeous - I love how you've created a garden scene with butterflies and flowers - cute picture too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa! All those li'l tiny butterflies...fussy cut????!!!! And the lettering.... I thought it was for effect:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning page, love those flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just STUNNING! I love love love love all the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another fabo layout Rach, love the butterflies and all those flowers tucked in here and there. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO gorgeous! The lovely butterflies and beautiful colours make one stunning layout. Good luck on the challenge . Hope to see your name there :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi... yes i know what you mean about life getting in the way of scrapping!!haha!! wow.. this layout is amazing.. and i had a scroll down and the next layout is so eye catching and really beautiful.. you have a wonderful eye for color and mixing and putting vibrant colors together.. i love these layouts from the last few posts, you are a master with colors... wonderful beautiful layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful page Rach, I love the blues & limes with a tiny bit of black just to set it off. Looks fab. Love all hose yummy details too. Beautiful photo too. Love it all. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! I just absolutely love what you've done with the sketch! Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow and Wow this page is so stunning,great work.Hugs Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's a BEAUTIFUL layout Rach, so don't even worry about the rub-on!! I am pretty nervous of them myself - so easy for that to happen!! It doesn't detract from the wonderful layout as it is still legible anyways :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Rach this is stunning. I love how DD's hand is resting on the bird bath. So so beautiful and a great page for boy/girl. I always struggle with the mixed thing. Maybe because the boys outweigh the girl....

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10