Tuesday, January 31, 2012

NEW Word............ JOURNEY



I've been book keeping for the Last 5 & half hours & I'm already OVER it....   LOL! So I have giving up, for today that is!!!!!!
So! before I tackle the lawn I thought I'd better Post My layout for the Newest Word over @  Bird Is The Word..................


JOURNEY!!!
Once again Mary has created this FANTASTIC sketch,
                                 Sketch:  Mary Thomas  (not a requirement)
 
I found this Quote that I thought it was SO fitting with this FAB photo of my
DS & 1 of his Friends...........


Products:
This layout is FULL of Webster Pages,
Webster Pages - Country Estate Buttons, Ladies & Gents - Alpha Stickers,
Ladies & Gents - Groomed Traveler & Time of my Life papers,
Ladies & Gents - Fabric Ticket, Life's Portrait - Stickers & Die cut...
All but the Kaisercraft - Postage Stamp
If you haven't stopped over @ Bird Is The Word Well you should & Check out
the other Ladies Creations....

Also! DS & DD had a WONDERFUL first day back to school YESTERDAY!!
They both came home OH! SO! excited...
They are really REALLY HAPPY with the Teachers they have been giving ....
.
SO! let's Hope this means it could be a Good YEAR!!!
&
LASTLY!
I have 3 Excited bits Of news to Share
OH YEAH! I landed in the Top 5.... FULLY STOCKED about it....


Then Glitz Design Again for ME.....
& let Me say OH! MY! GOODNESS!! TOTALLY FULLY STOKED, AGAIN!!
& my 3rd bit of EXCITING news Is........
Well I have to wait a little longer before I can Share!!
(still Skipping around with EXCITEMENT)
BUT! For me it's a DOOOOOZIE...
Thanks for stoppin by &  your blog Love is always Appreciated
01 09 10