Tuesday, January 31, 2012

NEW Word............ JOURNEY



I've been book keeping for the Last 5 & half hours & I'm already OVER it....   LOL! So I have giving up, for today that is!!!!!!
So! before I tackle the lawn I thought I'd better Post My layout for the Newest Word over @  Bird Is The Word..................


JOURNEY!!!
Once again Mary has created this FANTASTIC sketch,
                                 Sketch:  Mary Thomas  (not a requirement)
 
I found this Quote that I thought it was SO fitting with this FAB photo of my
DS & 1 of his Friends...........


Products:
This layout is FULL of Webster Pages,
Webster Pages - Country Estate Buttons, Ladies & Gents - Alpha Stickers,
Ladies & Gents - Groomed Traveler & Time of my Life papers,
Ladies & Gents - Fabric Ticket, Life's Portrait - Stickers & Die cut...
All but the Kaisercraft - Postage Stamp
If you haven't stopped over @ Bird Is The Word Well you should & Check out
the other Ladies Creations....

Also! DS & DD had a WONDERFUL first day back to school YESTERDAY!!
They both came home OH! SO! excited...
They are really REALLY HAPPY with the Teachers they have been giving ....
.
SO! let's Hope this means it could be a Good YEAR!!!
&
LASTLY!
I have 3 Excited bits Of news to Share
OH YEAH! I landed in the Top 5.... FULLY STOCKED about it....


Then Glitz Design Again for ME.....
& let Me say OH! MY! GOODNESS!! TOTALLY FULLY STOKED, AGAIN!!
& my 3rd bit of EXCITING news Is........
Well I have to wait a little longer before I can Share!!
(still Skipping around with EXCITEMENT)
BUT! For me it's a DOOOOOZIE...
Thanks for stoppin by &  your blog Love is always Appreciated

15 comments:

  1. What? What? Tell me, tell me... it must be VERY exciting to top the other 2 bits of news....& lurrrrve the BITW... I thought this was a photo frame!!!!!! Love the colour combo - brilliant:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how lovely.. the quote is so beautiful, and really adds to the emotion of this very special layout.. yes friends are so important in the lives of our kids.. a good friend can keep them in good stead.. (sez me who has 3 kids in their 20's, so i know how important friends are to the lifestyle they have..)i really LOVE your creations and know for you the sky is the limit.. well done on getting in the top 5, and for your next news.. i hope it brings you lots of fulfillment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woot on the news and I am busting for the last piece.....
    And the photo of the kids in their uniform is super cute.
    And well this page, is gorgeous. Love the colors, the design, the photo and the quote. Great work Rach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 3 bits of news, look forward to hearing about the 3rd one :)
    what a lovely page, love the colours and the black mounting looks super on the title.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your BITW LO is just awesome - such a neat page and great colours - congrats on your exciting news - it's always fun when exciting things happen for you in the scrappin world!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a stunner of a page Rach.....OOOOOOOOO please tell tell tell I hate suspence!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Rach!!!!I am SO happy for you!!! I'm waiting for the 3rd one!!! Your use of the word "journey" is so clever!! I love that photo and how you took advantage of the frame to built your design!!! Fab job!!!
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous layouts Rachael...they are all stunning! You are really on fire!!!
    Congrats on all your fantastic scrappy news! Can't wait to here what the doozie one is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Rachael!! I love how you used the word "Journey" and the lovely quote and photo.
    This is an Adorable page!!! Your Glitz page is Gorgeous!!! I love it!! and Congratulations!!!!!!
    I'm so happy that you started the new year with all these wonderful news!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! These pages are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the clocks and your stamping!!! Fabulous!!! Congrats on your wins! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  12. I especially like all the black outlined photos and elements in the top layout. Wonderful framing and accents.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful page Rach, the colours are gorgeous and your title really pops!! WOO HOO congrats on your wins your Glitz page is absolutely stunning and I'm not surprised it was chosen!! Have a fab day :)) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful page Rach...Everything just pop pop pop!!! You are one great scrapper...amazingly inspiring!!!... COngrats on your win too... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10