Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HEART........ Is the BIRDS new Challenge Word


Well Hello Again!!


Today I want to Start off by Saying THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
for the lovely comments that you leave.....♥ 
It's is Such a lovely feeling reading the lovely comments you leave ME,you gals REALLY say the SWEETEST things & WELL it THANKS  ♥ ♥ 


OH! & another thing before I share my layout for our word for the BIRD 
Just a TAD excited about this layout becoming a FEATURE over @ Inspire Me..


OK! 
SO the NEWEST Challenge word for the bird IS.......... HEART
Mary has created this Sketch
Sketch:  Mary Thomas
(Sketch use not required...for inspiration only)

This is my Niece COURTNEY......
She is Dwaynes my brother who died in a motorbike accident justa little over 4 years now!!!
 little Girl, Which SADLY he never got to meet her....
GEE! She beautiful & Such a HAPPY little girl, Kylie has done an AMAZING job....
SO! I have created this Layout for her, Which Courtney will get as soon as my mother give it back...... LOL!
(MUM like to display my layouts around her flat!!!)
I created this layout over a Week ago & the Weekend Just gone
we were able to Catch UP with Courtney & 1 of my other brothers & he's 3 Gorgeous Kiddlets Brendan, Natashia & Jacob.... Which was REALLY nice....
This is 1 of many Photo's A Quickly grabbed...
Sorry! got a bit Side track there....... hehehehehe!


now for the Close UPS on my layout.......




The yellow flower's are from Helen Tilbury the giveaway I won from her last year....
Products:
Glitz Design – Scarlett  pp, Love Nest – Polka pp & Floral pp,
Laced with grace – Whotnots,
Beautiful Dreamer – Polka, Strip pps,
12X12 CW – Rusty Paint, Gesso,
American Craft – Lax Glitter letters chipboard,
Cheery Lynn Designs – Exotic Butterfly(DL113)
Sizzix – Heart Scallops (657562), D-Lish – Love Flag,
Prima Flower #552701, The Girl paperie Rose Brads,
American Craft – Lax Glitter letters chipboard.



The other Birdie GAL's Created ABSOLUTELY G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S Creations & 
We also have our GDT spots starting......
 Heather & Erin as our HEART GDT GALS created 2 GORGEOUS Layouts
You REALLY need to Stop on over & Check it all O.U.T
Best be going Booking keeping is calling out! YUK OH! how I wish I could be Scrappin instead....  LOL
Happy Valentine's Day too you all

20 comments:

  1. Love those flowers on your heart layout! I love both pages! I think the layered hearts are my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines to you too :) Hope you have a good one. Rachael..I am so happy each time I visit your blog. You have such a beautiful personality, and enthusiastic way of talking about everything and it rubs off on me so much. Please stay just as you are. You are simply one of a kind and I know I would LOVE to meet you one day. Well, we are both in NSW so you never know right? I hope we can catch up one day. OK..now I got sidetracked. LOL! Just wanted to let you know that loving your style and am so incredibly happy your layout was featured at WP. You are so talented and I have watched you "grow" so much in the last year or so. Keep going..you are doing SO well. Oh lovely pictures of the kids too and your nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout. Happy Valentines Rach xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh...love both these pages but especially love the b&w and coloured photos in the first page... gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOO HOO congrats on the feature at Websters Rach.. gorgeous page!!! ADORE your LO, so full of delicious details and colour!! Must get me some of those butterfly dies! :)) big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there Rach...Happy Valentines to you too :) Hope you have a good one!!! You rocked Rach!!! You know that I always love your style ..and this one just WOW me again!!! WOO HOO congrats on the feature at Websters..it is a gorgeous page!!! hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous rachael,love them all :) congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love, love, love - what a special page for your niece - it's so cute. You are really rocking the scrappin world with your awesome style, energy and inspiring posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Firstly Rachael Congrats on your layout being a FEATURE!!!!!! good on you girlfriend....
    Secondly wow what cute cute photos of your lil family!!!!!
    and Lastly WOW loving your LO!!!! i bet your sis inlaw will love that for your lil neice (thats when your mum gives it to here) LOL!!!
    Happy valentine's day to you!!!
    TONI
    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of course it was featured. It is just beautiful.
    Loving your colour, pics and hearts on BITW page. Such a fun, bright, fabulous page.
    Great photo and look forward to seeing that on an upcoming page.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You getting featured is not a surprise! lol
    You definitely deserved it, Rachael! I admire how you put together so many elements, without making your page too busy or overwhelming to look at. The photo you choose is always there in your page and everything points out to it. Smart way to make a page, isn't it? You too inspire... eeeemmmm....at least 237 people (and they are only the registered ones) :). Thank you thank you thank you for your encouraging words. I appreciate them a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOOO I love how happy and fun this one is....lots and lots of FUN!! huge congrats on all your amazing wins lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You don't need to say thank you! You deserve all the nice comments!! Congrats on your feature!!! All the kids in that photo are SO adorable!!! Here in Greece, most of us have brown hair and then I look at this photo and I see little angels!!! Your layout is so impressive! I love the background and what you did with the hearts!!
    Hugsss!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the WP feature! Woo Hoo!! And love your new BITW page too - so much interest going on...Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful layouts Rachel, I always love popping in and seeing what you have created.
    Love your first layout, congrats on the WP feature...that layout of your niece is gorgeous. Such a beautiful
    memory to capture :0)
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on feature not surprised and what gorgeous pics of your extended family, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful LOs - with all the flowers and hearts and bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yeah congrats on the feature over at Inspire!! Well deserved, your page is great. Love your family photo, will look forward to seeing it on a page :)
    Loving your sketch page! Again so many details to look at, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love those hearts!!! Gorgeous page!!! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  20. o wow totally awesome work here Rach sensational pages .... love them all xoxxo

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10