Saturday, April 23, 2011

Stuck 1 & 2 + HAPPY EASTER

Hello to all my FAB U LAS followers!!!  *HUGS*

The Sun is SHINING here today!! YAY... & not much planned even a bigger *YAY*
I have 2 LO's too share & they are both for Stuck Sketches!!!!
Now! I know you would have seen both Sketches plenty of times...
But I will show you again   LOL!

oh & funny thing! Last month I did both these Sketch Challenges & didn't link them Up.....   Note to self: make sure you post & LINK.....   LOL!
anyway Stuck April 1st Sketch..



I did stick with these Sketch....
This LO is of Ethan & just to remind him, That we are proud of him!!
We tell him all the time, But I also wanted to do a LO of it too...
& some close UPS!!!


Using the Echo Park Little Boy Range- For a not so little boy (9 this YEAR  *sigh*)





April 15th Sketch

As you can see I flipped this Sketch & this is My LO......

I think i've got a thing about white spaces @ the moment!!! Or should I say the lack of........
I seem to add things where there is white Space.... LOL!


& a couple of close ups!!!


More Echo Park, This Time the Sweet Summertime Range!!

             Ohhh & see what I mean stamping & rubons everywhere.....  LOL!

Here i've cut out the rows off trees & added to the rows again...
Gotta Love Dimenson Tape!  hehehe


Too all my Followers! A BIG THANKS for your Continued support.....
I may not get too comment & to say THANKS on  all your blogs all the time, BUT I would just like you all too know....
I LOVE the comments that you leave ME
It puts a smile on my face when I read them!!! 
*MWAH*

& A HAPPY EASTER!!
XXX

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and bright. I'm the opposite these days. More comfortable with the white space when I used to try and fill it lol Hope you're having a fabulous Easter long weekend with the family xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fantastic - I especially love that top one - it looks AWESOME!!
    Happy Easter
    Fran xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top arrangement has a nice selection of papers for the background and I like the tree cut outs in the bottom layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these layouts Rachael. Your work is always so fun and happy and bright...I'm sure it must reflect your personality IRL!! And IKWYM about negative space too!! I don't like to leave too much of it either. LOL Thankyou for leaving love on my blog and Happy Easter to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are both just wonderful Rachael, Love your bright and funky layouts!! Loving your twine xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachael, The LO's are amazing!! Love them all the colours the design and of course the beautiful pics. Enjoy your Easter bunny day with those adorable children. wendy xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun, happy pages, Rachael! SO festive and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great, fun, happy layouts! Always admire your pages! Have a Happy Easter! Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous LO's Rachael, loving all that twine! Gorgeous photos too! Have a lovely Easter! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous Rachael. I especially love the first one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two gorgeous LO's Rachael.. so vibrant and fun and such sweet pics of the kids!! Love the tree detail on your 2nd LO.. looks fantastic!! Hope you're having a lovely Easter :) hugs

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10