Sunday, April 3, 2011

DS XL

HELO! HELO!

Its been a couple of days since, my last post........ like most of us just been busy busy!!!
I'd like to THANK you all!!! for your comments, I did really enjoy & appreicate them ......*hugs*

I did find a lil bit of time to do a couple of LO's. 
Today I will share 1!!
This LO is for Lily bee Sketch Challenge!!


 Use this sketch PLUS at least one Lily Bee product to create a layout...........
These photos are of Ethan with his DSi XL, which he got for his b'day November
last year......

I've used Lily bee Hello Sunshine, Catching fall, Lovely papers & Christmas town - Diecuts.....





So pop over & have a go!
you've got till Tuesday, April 5, 9pm ET
Thanks for stopping by & I LOVE & Appericate your Comments!!
XXX

11 comments:

  1. WOW Rachael, what a great LO, I just love those colours... that work so well together and that blue in the photo's just makes Etahn POP!!!!!
    well done i dont think that i will have the time to do this sketch....:( maybe next time.
    Have a great day!!!!!
    Toni
    XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how to use different patterns better than anyone else I know. Always amazing. Hope you're having a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sketch and you have rocked it. Did you match DS's t-shirt to his DS so you could use these papers?....lol. And the touch of black even matches the t-shirt. Great job. Looks ace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW you've really rocked the sketch Rachael.. love the gorgeous colours & mix of pp's!! Have a great day :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning layout Rachael!! Love that banner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a stunner !!!! love that background paper ... gorgeous ... and those pics are just perfect ...such a cutie ...love it Rach ...hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great mix of pattern papers and colours!! You certainly rocked this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cool layout! I love all the details and of course the banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this funky layout! The banner is incredible and your mix of patterns rocks my sox!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely! Love your journaling in the circle. Clever! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Rachel you have totally rocked out on this sketch! love how you have used the blues! and the banner is so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10