Saturday, April 30, 2011

Back With Two April Challenge

Good afternoon to You All!!!

I Am Back!!!!!! 
To share 1 more challenge before the end of the Month.......
I'm Cutting this 1 close, I think i've got about 6 hours???   LOL!
Soooo.....

Dominant black ...must be on black coloured base cardstock
YELLOW
and FABRIC ...


ME & MY Girl Chloee....... Sharing a Kiss!
YES! I still get Kisses from her & Loooooooove them....
  

Now! for a couple of Close Ups.......



As you can see, material under the photo & Material Used to Make the flower!!!



Also some misting & masking!!!!
THANKS for stopping by & Just L.O.V.E  All your Gorgeous Comments
that you leave ME!!
They always make ...Me SMILE.....
*MWAH*
Till Next Time
XXX

15 comments:

  1. Divine! Yellow scares me a bit but you do it perfectly! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combination!! Your flowers are awesome!! Great Layout!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable LO Rachael.. The black and yellow are really eye-catching, and I love your gorgeous photo!! Have a fab weekend :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful layout you have created here Rachael ...thanks for joining in the fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous LO! Love your attention to detail- and the flowers are fab!
    Thanks for playing along with us at BW2!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love all of your yellow bits and pieces. This looks so gorgeous on the black background. You have rocked the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your page Rachael, your fabric flower is so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at BW2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god what a stunning photo, gorgeous layout my girl. stunning, this is one of my faves of yours. MElxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous work Rachael!!! The black and yellow is so striking and that photo is just too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great LO! I have a hard time using black in LO's and you did such a wonderful job with it. Such a precious picture too! Have a great weekend;0)

    Hugs xx
    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous!!!
    I love the backround black!!!
    And flower lovely
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW love your gorgeous yellow LO...stunning work...I'm a big fan of punches also....thanks for sharing!!! Joined as a follower so I can keep track of your blog :)
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh now this is JOY i love black and yellow together! your really working magic with combo! what a sweet pic of your two! aaww!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10