Thursday, April 7, 2011

Inspiration Challenge #6

Hello Ladies!!
Isn't Just a gorgeous DAY.... i'm Soooo loving today, MY BOY went on a school Excursion yesterday too canberra * BIG SIGH* HE was Soooo SUPER excited!!!
ME not so much ...... it was his first over nighta.....
BUT on a postive note HE comes home this afternoon  *YEAH* do a big happy dance..

OK! I do have a LO too share

Get Picky Inspirational Challenge #6



CAUTION!!
Contains lots of Close ups!!!    LOL

I took a lot from the photo!!
Using Webster Pages papers!

Of course the Butterflies were 1 of the first things I seen...
& most of my  LO's have a  butterfly  or 10 on it !!   LOL!


& the Features were another thing that i wanted to use on this LO........


INSPIRE!!


THANKS for stoppin by!!!
All your Comments are always Appericated!!


Pssss! I have a little Secret too share with you all real Soon.....
SUPER EXCITED!!
doing a BIG HAPPY DANCE...
XXX

14 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous Rachael! Love all the different embellies and techniques! :)
    Hope your boy had a lovely time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO Rachael.. loving all the stamped frames and beautiful detail!! OOH I wonder what your new could be :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. News??? Can't wait to hear.
    WOWEE. The frames on that LO are awesome. Great idea. I love those pics and the butterfly trail. Did I mention I have bought another 2 butterfly punches??? I cant wait until they arrive.
    We need to have a butterfly scrap off.....hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty layout Rachael. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm guessing your little man is home now and mummy is relaxing hehe Beautiful layout. Can't wait to hear the exciting news. Oh and I finally got my Martha Stewart butterfly punch today! YAY! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally Gorgeous LO Rachel!! It is definitely a wonderful secret too!! (wink) :)
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is really unique! I love your style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous layout Rachael! I love all the little details and your great combination of colour. Thanks so much for sharing it with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful LO Rachel! I love all of the stamped frames!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the DT hun. What a talented bunch of ladies. Much deserved xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rachael.. this is so beautiful.. you certainly have been inspired by many features of the picture!! love all the soft touches.. especially the feathers!! great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous LO Rachael and LOVE the photos ... she is a cutie! Oh Harmony sort of gave your surprise away! Congrats can't wait to see who its for!! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! there is so much to look at! i love how you have used these elements to create this amazing layout! Love all those butterflies and the photos of your girl are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your layout is so gorgeous!! Also loving your latest layout above - the green and white one. WOW...and you say your mojo is missing?! Hugest congrats on your new DT gig!! So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10