Saturday, April 9, 2011

Once Upon A Sketch April 1st Challenge.....

Hello Ladies!!

OK! So I'M NOT THE BIGGEST FAN OF MY HANDWRITING....
But wanted to tackle Once Upon A Sketch April 1st Challenge
Most of you have seen or joined in, But I will show you the sketch & a quick run down anyway.....

So this is the Sketch to work with!
 
Along with this & as most may already know with Once Upon A Sketch Challenges.... YOU NEED TOO ADD HANDWRITING!!!!!
Journalling criteria : Your journalling has to be HANDWRITTEN and at least 25 words long. 
Using Echo Park - For the Record..
This Layout is for MY mother....
I will give this Layout to her, as likes to display Some of my LO's @ her house!
She likes to show her visitors, What I'm Addited too......  LOL!
She thinks this is FAN FAB U LAS!!!  & It's a cheap way for her
too update her Decor....   LOL!
 

& there is my Handwriting 26 words! hehehehehe





THANKS for stoppin by & any comments you may leave ME!
XXX

 

15 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Rach. No doubt your mum loves it. Its cute how proud they are of us even when we're all grown up. My parents are the same. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic Rachael!!! Love your handwriting too. I would use it all the time... ;) Beautiful take on the sketch! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rach, have I told you that I think your work gets better and better every LO? There is always something new going on. I just love this and I hope your mum does too. That background pp is just gorgeous. And the black and red pop. Lovely pic too. I'm sure the visitors will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic LO Rachael.. you have lovely hand writing!! I love those EP pp's... great take on the sketch and what a lovely pic! Have a fab weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for joining in Rach..great to see your work ... love all your creations and the papers you use are always so bright and funky ... xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Layout Rachael!!.. i agree with all the other ladies that your handwriting is great... not a thing wrong with it!!!
    oh and i just love how you use your paper!!!!! looks GREAT
    TONI
    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the patterns and details of this page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Firstly HUGE congrats on BITW!!! YAY we are in a DT together..Secondly..this is just stunning! LOVE YOUR PHOTO And the way you have placed all the elements on the page. THANKS RACHAEL! You are always one happy lady and I LOVE that..Thanks for playing along at Once Upon A..Sketch! Take care, Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great work Rachael!! What you on about ???Your handwriting is just great!! As are all your layouts - BITW is just the beginning for you :) Great job here as usual... Thanks for playing at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous work Rachael! I love your handwriting it looks funky and cool - nothing wrong with that at all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just gorgeous! Love the entire mix!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rachel, I absolutely love your take on the sketch and the journalling!! Gorgeous!!! I also struggle with handwitten journalling.... actually any journalling!!LOL! :)
    So fantastic that you played along with us at Once Upon...
    Love Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice! I love the background and the flowers! Great page! Thanks for play with us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the background paper! the B/W picture really pops off of this page ... great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is a heart clencher! i love how you have worked this sketch and i love these papers and trims!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10