Saturday, April 9, 2011

Once Upon A Sketch April 1st Challenge.....

Hello Ladies!!

OK! So I'M NOT THE BIGGEST FAN OF MY HANDWRITING....
But wanted to tackle Once Upon A Sketch April 1st Challenge
Most of you have seen or joined in, But I will show you the sketch & a quick run down anyway.....

So this is the Sketch to work with!
 
Along with this & as most may already know with Once Upon A Sketch Challenges.... YOU NEED TOO ADD HANDWRITING!!!!!
Journalling criteria : Your journalling has to be HANDWRITTEN and at least 25 words long. 
Using Echo Park - For the Record..
This Layout is for MY mother....
I will give this Layout to her, as likes to display Some of my LO's @ her house!
She likes to show her visitors, What I'm Addited too......  LOL!
She thinks this is FAN FAB U LAS!!!  & It's a cheap way for her
too update her Decor....   LOL!
 

& there is my Handwriting 26 words! hehehehehe





THANKS for stoppin by & any comments you may leave ME!
XXX

 
01 09 10