Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Color Combos Galore & Im a Gallery FAVE..

HELO! HELO! to you all........

It's a overcast day here, BUT for me the Sun is Shining....  hehehehe!
Today I wanted to share My CCG LO & some news.....
SO First the LO, this week Color Combo Galore   Color challenge #187
 So this week’s Designer’s Challenge is inspired by all that wetness: Focus on Technique - create a project using wet mediums. This could mean using spray inks, stamping inks, paint, paper glaze, glitter glue, gesso, and anything else your creative minds will come up with!! But hey, wet glue as an adhesive does not count!! LOL! So, go ahead and get MESSY!!!
I'm really LOVING this CCG challenges each week & the Ladies are
Just a beautiful bunch of talented scrappers & you really feel SOOOOo
welcomed over there!!

Anyway back to my LO!!

So these lil Cuties I made from the Jillibean - egg drop soup paper!!!
I cut out 2 of them & added foam tape too give it dimension......

My raindrops i've had in my Stash for like forEVER...
they are made by Bella & I got them @ a discount shop!!

Sorry for the crappy Close up! we had over cast days here Sooo..............
Oh & my wet medium is my watered down black splatters..

OK NOW!
for my HAPPY news which if the heading didn't give it away...
  LOL!
THIS LO is a Gallery FAVE!!
WHHHHOOOOOOHOOO!
So pop on over & have a go @ this CCG #187 challenge!
Thanks for stoppin by &
BIG *HUGS* for any comments you may leave ME!
till next time!
HAPPY SCRAPPING
XXX


15 comments:

  1. OMG! WOW! i totally LOVE what you have done with these Unbrellas! looks so effective! and you have really rocked out on the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Rachael amazing LO.. the umbrellas look fantastic.. very creative and I love the raindrops!! You've really rocked those colours!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE YOUR LO CONGRATS AND AWESOME BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love what you have done with the umbrellas...that pic is gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout. You did a fab job with the colours and definitely deserve gallery fave. Congrats. Love your umbrellas! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT! This is a great colour combo. Absolutely LOVE what you've done to the umbrella - makes it pop right off the page - brilliant! I really really REALLY LOVE everything about this page! It's such a dreary photo, but everything about this page makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay yay yay!!! Love your layout - just brilliant!!! Love the massive cloud like that - so much to love!!! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How totally awesome is this LO !!! I love, love, love it. I can see why it is a gallery fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Rachael what a great LO!!!! I just love each and every bit of it!!!! you worked so well with the colours, they look stunning and stand-out-ish!!!!! well done..
    And CONGRATS on your Gallery FAV!!!!!! you deserved it with this LO!!!!! well done
    TONI
    XOXOXOXOOXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Rachael, so genius and creative of you to use that pattern as dimensional umbrellas! Definitely makes that my gallery fave! Well done! Aren't you happy to finally use those wet sprinkles, I have some from Cloud 9 Designs from WAYYYYYY BACK, never used them, LOL! I know I have them somewhere....Well, congratulations again, loving you there at CCG!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this one!!! So cute! What a beautiful family you've got!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the gallery fave is so very well deserved ... this LO is just gorgeous ...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Rachael, love what you did with the Jillibean soup papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your layout this week and just had to check out your close ups love it, congrats again on gallery fav. yaaaaaahhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can see why this is a fave in the gallery, I love it, what a gorgeous background and those rain drops are beautiful, I just love that gorgeous Jillibean paper. Melx

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10