Wednesday, April 27, 2011

STG April Challenge

Goodmorning Ladies!!!
My 2 kiddlets are heading back to school as I type..... a lil *sigh*... (hope they FUN on there first day Back)........
I really Enjoy the school hoildays, Well most of it anyway!!!
 ( I had a Horrible Bug for the last 4 days) 
 I havent scrapped for a week NOW!!! YES 1 week & I'm now feeling well enough too feel my Withdrawals.......   LOL! hoping to get some scrapping time very soonish, After catching up with housework     OHHHH & loads BOOK WORK.....      A big*SIGH*....
Enough on whinging! I DO have LO's still waiting too be posted.....
I will share 1 NOW & it's for Scrap the Girls- April Challenge!!


I took few things from this photo as will notice... the Colors, the leaves, the Clouds & Of course  BUTTERFLIES!!!
I had some Sassafras Lass- Sweetly papers & foldies die cuts, that I thought went perfectly....



& some Close ups!!





Ok! I best go & tackle the some housework....
THANKS for stoppin by!!!
& if you leave behind a lovely Comment  *MWAH* to YOU!!!
Hope you all have a wonderful day!!
till next time
HAPPY SCRAPPIN
XXX

14 comments:

  1. such brightness and happiness oozes from this gorgeous Page Rach ... love it !!!! hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you did a wonderful job with this! Love how bright, happy and fresh it is! Hope you're feeling better xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much to look at and i love the bright pp heaps...they were perfect for this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh Rach..thats no good that you have been sick..take it easy with the housework..it will always be there, just look after yourself..!!

    And this layout is totally and utterly GORGEOUS!!!! Your layouts always have so much for me too drool over.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning!!!!! Love this Rachael. The beautiful bright colours and the sweet embellishments really make it shine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks wonderful. I love the mix of colors and embellies. You have certainly aced this. Love it. You really do just get better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. STUNNING Rachael just STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!....
    So bright and out there, love how you worked with those flowers and those cute embellies...
    I agree with all other girls, you are just inspiring, and you just get better and better ...and love drooling over your layouts...
    Toni
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous layout Rachael! Sorry you have been sick :( Hope a bit of creating made you feel better! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous. You've done a beautiful job. Thanks for the kind words today...and always xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super layout Rachael! Love the fun colours and gorgeous photos. Just beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is delightful!!! Love the colours and the happy vibe! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. gosh all that fussy cutting and fun fab colours makes for a gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous page, such a fun & bright layout with so much detail :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10