Wednesday, April 20, 2011

CCG #188

Morning Ladies!

Just  wanted to Share My LO i did for the Color Combos Galore #188
so this Week this is the color Challenge!!!!!




Also need to add  Dry Embossing to your Project!!!!
Close ups! today...
I've used a white  dotted embossed  cardstock & some more Hassian!!
hehehe!



Also Ethan likes Fox brand Clothing!! I've been collecting the Tags that come with the Clothing for a while & wanted to add to a LO...
So finally did!





Seen this the other Day,the eyelet & twine thing on a LO & throught must get my eyelets out & do this too.......


Soooo that's it for me!
Hoping to jump back on later & post Another LO....
heres a little sneak Peak


Thanks for stopping BY
to all that leave Me a lovely Comment, SUPER THANKS!!
Always MUCH appericated..
Till next time HAPPY SCRAPPIN!
XXX


01 09 10