Thursday, April 28, 2011

KIU April Challenge

APRIL"S CHALLENGE....
Is a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 challenge, you must create a layout based on the following...

  Yep   1 piece of Kraft cardstock
  Yep   2 photos smaller than 6x4
  Yep   3 different Alphas
  Yep   4 different patterned papers (yes you can use the reverse side of one sheet as long as the pattern is different)
  Yep   5 different embellishments
Hello! Hello!!
 This is the KIU April Challenge & this is what I came up with
This photo is of My brother & His family!!!


& some close ups!!








I feel that I've got the 5 of them!!
Sorry it's short & sweet.. I still have a couple LO's to share..
So be back soon...
BUT thanks for Stopping by & any comments you may leave
Till next time
HAPPY SCRAPPIN!!!
XXX



6 comments:

  1. Love your embellies. Very creative way of using different patterned papers xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this layout is divine!! thanks for your comments on my blog!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! LOVe your details Rachael. Thanks for playing along at Kraft It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lurve the different flowers and the paint takes your eye down and across the page. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so cool! i love what you have done with the paint and the design is truely inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your LO Rachael.. the fussy cutting looks fantastic and your hand made flowers are so sweet!! Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10