Monday, October 1, 2012

Part 2 Kaisercraft - Mint Twist

A Pinch & a Punch for the first day of the month..
I hope you all had/having a wonderful weekend!! We have a long weekend.. today been the public holiday... BUT! We are busy work wise so hubby had to work today so his weekend isn't a long 1!!

SO! I thought I'd better share 
 the other 2 layouts & 2 cards that I created with the Kasiercraft - Mint Twist which was part of my September DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard
First up is this 1 of Chloee...
 my last layout with this range...
 & Probably my FAVE layout is...
This 1 of Ethan! LOVE the photo which did take a bit of bribing to get... LOL!
 BUT! it was well worth it...

All that you see is Kaisercraft - Mint Twist range, Kaiser textured stamps - Journal & Numbers
 Oh! the paper doily is not Kaiser....
&  the 2 Chrissy Cards..
Before I go! I may as well share with you October's Sketch Challenge..
Created by Wendy Smith
Be sure to upload your entry in the gallery under the October Sketch Challenge folder by 31 October 2012 to be in the random draw to win a $40 voucher with free post.

22 comments:

  1. Rachel fantastic layouts and cards as always. I love the colours and the happy smiles from the kids.

    Thanks also for commenting on my blog, it really makes my day when scrappers like you comment because I consider your work as awesome and I'm still finding my style. I change all the time depending on the requirements of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUch WOWWWWW Work my friend - LOVE everything you have done here - so happy and vibrant as well as excellente!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and bright! Just like Christmas should be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!!! Wow these are so gorgeous! Eye-poppingly gorgeous!!! WTG!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my WOW these are super awesome!! Love them all soooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this range ...so bright and joyful...so are your two...they look gorgeous and happy

    ReplyDelete
  7. BRight and cheerful layouts Rach...love them... I do feel like holiday !!! he he....hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMYGOODNESS!!!!! These are GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos, the colors and those ADORABLE Christmas embellies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Chrissy pages Rach, sensational photos as always. Love them. Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Incredible LOs. Love the bright colors and the way you've placed everything perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can just sit and look at your layouts for hours Rachael! Such amazing attention to detail. Love your work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a Gorgeous Christmas projects Rachael!!!!! love it all!!!!! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have made wonderful creations with this paper range.. certainly tempt me to get some that is for sure... Love the photos and hey bribery is perfectly acceptable to get the photo for scrapbooking!!hehe...we all do it!! love these..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such stunning Christmas pages for these amazing photos!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow wow wow just gorgeous your layouts brighten my day seriously!!!!!!!!!!
    p.s love love love your daughter dress!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow how gorgeous these two lo's are amazing! Great colors and cute pictures hugs Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. These all scream bright, fun & christmas....you've worked this range amazingly, Rach! Awesome work :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Какие прекрасные работы! С множеством интересных деталей!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are so putting me in the mood for Christmas with your gorgeous layouts! I think I hear Jingle Bells!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. such funky gorgeous projects Rach! The photos r so cute of the kids . Luv them!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOWOWOW!!!!!!!!! I LOVE them!!!! Especially the first one! The photo pops out, it's amazing!!!! AWESOME work!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10