Friday, September 28, 2012

Kaiser - Mint Twist

Hi There!
Hope is well..
 As part of my September DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard
Anna had sent all us DT a Christmas range... I was lucky enough to get Kasier - Mint Twist!!
I did create 4 layouts & 6 Cards 
SO! today I will share 2 layouts & 4 Cards
& share the other's next post!!
At first I was like Christmas range already.. BUT! then I sat & was more than happy to get all those layouts I REALLY wanted to do last year & just didn't get around to it..

SO! first up is this layout...
Ever since Ethan was born we have been getting together with my MIL in December (usually the first weekend in December) to celebrate Christmas with them.... 
The background I have just swiped some gesso....
The Trees are from the Mint Twist - Collectables I have used Mount tape (Love that stuff)
to give more Dimension... & the Chippie word Together is a WOW Chipboard ACC Exclusvie Mini word Which I sprayed with Sliver mist then inked the bottom edge with red ink...
 I have used some Washi Tape under part of my title..
Anna has a great range of washi tape HERE
The banner title part made from the Kaiser 12 x 12  Sticker Sheet Mint Twist - Pennants
Kaiser Mint Twist 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet - Pennants (SS152)


This next layout is of Ethan, Chloee & Ethan's dog Salt who is no longer with us here went back to the farm he came from..  We live on a 1 acre block & just wasn't enough for him!! he was a true blue farm dog...
Here I've used the Kaiser wooden flourishes which have been in my stash for like EVER...
 
Some of the presents are from the Collectables pack & some I cut from the Kaiser Mint Twist Paper Gifts  Gloss Specialty paper also! lots of mount tape used here..
 & lastly for today..
these 4 Cards which are simple but! I do like the end result..
Kaiser Mint Twist Perforated Tags - To From (PS232)

THANK You for stopping by & any comments that you may leave behind...
Have a Great Day!

21 comments:

  1. Oh how clever are you. What fabulous bright Christmassy pages and the 4 cards to finish :)
    Love the use of the blue in the first page, just pops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel, I've been away so haven't commented on blogs very much. I'm so glad to be able to say 'well done' to your projects here. I love the Kaisercraft alpha and the colours on the pages are amazing, so bright and cheerful, gorgeous job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWIE!! Sorry its been awhile since I visited but WOW you are still blowing my mind! I can't do christmas, its the one thing I can't scrap! Wonderful. Have a great weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like what you have done with these papers, I'm going to have to get some

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic LO's. I like the variety of the range that you've shown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! These are GORGEOUS!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEE the colors and love love love love love that ornament shaped photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome work! love the colors and design of your LOs! fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such bright & cheery layouts, Rach...love them both & your cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel what can I say FABULOUS christmas layouts!!!!!!....I love Christmas papers I hoard them in the hope that I will use them I think you have inspired me!
    I adoer the cards too!!
    fabulous
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Rachael love this lo's so much! Really like the first one with the bow at the bottem of the lo! NICE!!!! and a great idea to try someday hope you have a marvelous weekend hugs Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi.. oh woweee! These are fabulous! I love how you have brought this range to life!! fabulousness!! love em!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore the colours and papers you used. Gone are the days of green and red. Welcome these gorgeous colous and the layering.....LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've done a stunning job Rachael! I absolutely adore your bauble photo. Such a clever idea.
    Have a wonderful weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. As always an amazing job on these projects!! Stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the bright colors and banners you made! Beautiful=)

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow wow wow...what not too love....those are beautiful layout!!! Love the photos...the colors too..and the pp!!! Beautifully done Rach!!!! i really heart the banner!!!.... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!! Such gorgeous work!! You so rocked this line!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Rach these are so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  19. my gosh Rachael, these layouts are so full of fun and amazing details, and so festive! makes me want to get my Christmas decor out!! See you tomorrow for another SWAT reveal :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous layouts & fussy-cutting! Simply marvellous work Rach - you are on fire!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10