Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pink Paislee - Portfolio

Hi there!
Hope is all well for you...
It is the 2nd week back to school for the kids & it is in FULL swing & FULLY busy...
I'm already looking forward to the next lot of school holidays!!   LOL!
So! I wanted to share with you my DT layouts for Anna's Craft Cupboard
as you may or may not know.... Anna sends US Designers 3 ranges per month!!
& I can share with you 1 of the ranges I got to play with...
Pink Paislee - Portfolio range, NOW! before I share I need to say OH! MY! GOODNESS I was FULLY stocked to get this range in my DT kit....
So first up is this layout..
Love this photo I took of my 3 Favorite people, when we were at Featherdale Wildlife Park Sydney.. last month!! They were discussing on were they have been so far & were they wanted to go see next... I Really LOVE these moments...
my background is stamped with Kasiercraft - script, Prima - stamp,6X6 CW chevron template
 (my all time fave template) 
The Pink Paislee Ephemera Portfolio 41 pieces are fantastic & the Pink Paislee Photo Tabs are AWESOME...

next up is Ethan & 1 of his cousins Dylan.... 
again used the 6X6 CW chevron template, Kaisercraft - numbers stamp, The alpha stickers are Basic grey..
Ok! best leave it they for today.... I have 2 kids telling the that they are Starrrrrrrving..
Thanks for popping on over & any comments you may leave behind...

13 comments:

  1. You have really rocked this range! Your stamping and stencil work is really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful, I love how modern and trendy they look, love the chevrons, you make any range of papers look good, love these..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna Cupboard is so lucky to have you as DT... You rock!!! Both layouts are simply BEAUTIFUL!!!... I love the background job too... Awesome... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome awesome awesome!!!! Loving that Portfolio collection! I adore the masking, stamping, and washi too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! These are gorgeous! I love love love the colors in this collection and loveeeeeeeeeeee all the chevrons!!! BEAUTIFUL lo's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally AWESOME Rach - really looks like a great collection and I love what you have done with both LO's - lucky you to get this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous, love all the goodies on these

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the layouts Rach!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE these layouts! The colors are awesome and I love all the stamping and little details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you never cease to amaze me with your creativity, Rach....awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. as always your layering is amazing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. FABULOUUUUUUUUUS. Great grungy boy page. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! I honestly don't know what else to say about these layouts but 'WOW!' You've got amazing talent Rachael. xx

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10