Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pink Paislee - Portfolio

Hi there!
Hope is all well for you...
It is the 2nd week back to school for the kids & it is in FULL swing & FULLY busy...
I'm already looking forward to the next lot of school holidays!!   LOL!
So! I wanted to share with you my DT layouts for Anna's Craft Cupboard
as you may or may not know.... Anna sends US Designers 3 ranges per month!!
& I can share with you 1 of the ranges I got to play with...
Pink Paislee - Portfolio range, NOW! before I share I need to say OH! MY! GOODNESS I was FULLY stocked to get this range in my DT kit....
So first up is this layout..
Love this photo I took of my 3 Favorite people, when we were at Featherdale Wildlife Park Sydney.. last month!! They were discussing on were they have been so far & were they wanted to go see next... I Really LOVE these moments...
my background is stamped with Kasiercraft - script, Prima - stamp,6X6 CW chevron template
 (my all time fave template) 
The Pink Paislee Ephemera Portfolio 41 pieces are fantastic & the Pink Paislee Photo Tabs are AWESOME...

next up is Ethan & 1 of his cousins Dylan.... 
again used the 6X6 CW chevron template, Kaisercraft - numbers stamp, The alpha stickers are Basic grey..
Ok! best leave it they for today.... I have 2 kids telling the that they are Starrrrrrrving..
Thanks for popping on over & any comments you may leave behind...
01 09 10