Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pink Paislee - Portfolio Part 2

Hi there!
hope all is well with you...
I'm back to share my 2 other layouts working with Pink Paislee - Portfolio range, that I got in my DT pack from Anna's Craft Cupboard this month....
First up is the layout of ME!!
YES! I LOVE been behind the camera taking photos, I would even call it a passion of mine, BUT! I have no troubles on been in front of the camera too..   LOL!
lots of journaling on the back of this layout!!
Along with Pink Paislee - Portfolio range,
I have used the bird & grass stamps from Prima- 4x6 cling stamps, A Prima mask & have used 6x6 CW Chevron template....
Tim Holtz - rosettes with Green Tara -  3cm White Cherry Blossom
& some Washi Tapes-grey strip & Queen & Co Trendy Tape Chevron Blue 

& lastly this layout of Chloee..
LOOK at that white space!! I was Sooooo Proud of myself!!   LOL!
 I've teamed up the  Pink Paislee - Portfolio range with the Pink Paislee - Sweetness paper...
along with are Green Tara - flowers...
 & A WOW Chipboard Anna Craft Cupboard Exclusive Miniature Word - Attitude, which I have inked white then on the bottom edge fushia pink. & more Green Tara -flower spray & flowers. 
OK! best go & get ready... 
I'm teaching a class this afternoon & I need to go & finalise some things...
THANK YOU soooo much for stopping by & I  am hoping to find some time tomorrow night & check out what all of you have been up too!!
I Hope you have WONDERFUL WEEKEND..

12 comments:

  1. Both are FANTASTIC, as always Rach. So many yummy details & those Green Tara flower clusters are gorgeous.Good luck with your class too. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty portrait of you! Good that you sometimes get in front of the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhh these are gorgeous!! You always ROCK the layers girl!! And LOVING all the chevrons on that first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both these layouts. Love the gesso and chevrons and splotches in the first one and what a gorgous pic and love the colours and flower cluster in the second one. Both are super fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI.. These are so fabulous! Love how you put colors and patterns together! and when you look as wonderful as you do then get in front of the camera more! You look great!! Love the chevron, love the washi, love the beautiful bright flowers!! I hope your weekend is going great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layouts Rach and your daughter's face is priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a stunning beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful!!lovely details greetings janneke

    ReplyDelete
  9. how can I not love these!!!! BEAUTIFUL ... YOU ARE AMAZING!!! hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Been so long since I've popped in for a visit but I love all your recent updates. Thankfully Facebook keeps me up to date with all your gorgeous work at least. Amazing work as always xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job! Love these papers and you have used everything in such an original way!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This blog is very antique and informative and I love your stuff.
    Pink Paislee

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10