Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sketches With A Twist - October reveal...

Hi there!
I have stopped by to share with you the October reveal for Sketches With A Twist...
This months Sketch is created by Jules...
just look at the sketch nice & busy!!
& the Twist is...
to use "Stars in one way or another" could be interpreted in different ways on your Layout..

I've gone with added stars to my layout & also added star in my title.....
When I first saw the Echo Park -  Chillingsworth Manor I Soooo needed some!!   LOL!
& lucky for me it had some star stickers in the EP - Chillingworth Manor sticker sheet..

& I don't have any close ups for this 1?? why I really dont know!!!
SO! it looks like a short but sweet post tonight....
BE sure to stop on  HERE & check out the other DT creations, I SURE you will be inspired!!
Hope to see you all play along...
THANK you so much for stopping by & any comments you may leave is ALWAYS appreciated...

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is soo cool!! I bet your son loves it.. trendy, lots of movement.. awesome take on the sketch and challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachael this is fabulous! I love that Sketch! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great sketch! And your interpretation is even better- love the dark, grungy look :D~!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch...and your layout is really cool "dude"... I love it... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you be anymore amazing!?!?!?!??! Seriously... I don't think you could ever stop amazing me!!! WOW!! This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, the photos, the layers, that lamp, the tags... just FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so so beautiful, love the touches of black on it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachael this is fantastic. If I have time I will try this challenge this month I've never done it before

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. I love the distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel this is truly amazing, I love the black inked edges, it really makes the photos and embellies pop. The colours work so well with this layout, I just love it.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10