Friday, October 26, 2012

Kaisercraft Butterfly Kisses

Hi There fellow scrappers!
I have been Soooooo busy with working & with the 2 kids - sporting & schooling activities...
I now am a little behind in sharing my layouts that I have created as part of my DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard
I was also sent the Kaisercraft - Butterfly kisses!
which at first I was a little like WOW! bright... BUT! once I started creating with this range
I ended up REALLY liking the end result.. 
I was able to create 5 layouts with what Anna sent me...
first up is!
Is this layout of my SIL & her absolutely adorable daughter & my niece... 











 I've swipped some gesso in the background...
Next up is this layout
of DD - Chloee & her Princess..







Prima - 7"x7" - Flourish Frame mask with some modeling paste....
WOW Chipboard ACC Exclusive - miniature word Beautiful, which I've inked to a light pink & fushia pink... along with the added of Green Tara - flowers
& 1 more for today..
 Is this 1 of my DD- Chloee & 1 of her cousins Natasha!!
It was So cute to watch........ when Nastasha came for the day to play with Chloee
Natasha would run around & saying to Chloee, catch me if you can...
hence the title!!!!



 Kaiser Butterfly Kisses-  Beauty Diecut Paper, with the added smaller Butterfly stickers.....
For those who have stopped by & are willing to leave behind a comment..
I THANK YOU
will be back soon to share the other 2 layouts!
Till then have a FAN FAB U LAS weekend.....

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts Rach!! Love love love

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH these are stunning but I dooo love the design of the beautiful love one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* these are all sooooooooooo gorgeous!! I love love love the bright beautiful colors and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the butterflies!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both these layouts are fab. I love the bright bright pink you've used in the first one and wow that butterfly design is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all look amazing, you do brights soooo well! you really make this paper range look like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Love these so much and how amazing are those butterflies!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous lo's Rachael......love the bright colors wow they jump right of my screen *grin* you go girl amazing work !!! have a wonderful weekend hugs Amy :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. More gorgeous vibrant colors. Love how you are using the repeated images - this time the amazing butterflies!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW WOW WOW.... how can I not love these!!! They are beautiful Rach!!!! You rock! hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've done an amazing job with this paper collection! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such lovely, happy pages! I just LOVE how you have layered up all those flowers peeking out from under the photos!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10