Saturday, October 27, 2012

Kaisercraft - Butterfly Kisses Part 2

Hi There!
It's a glorious day here today, which is awesome since my 2 are heading in for swimming classes soon.....
BUT! I thought I'd stop by here & 
 share the last 2 layouts that I created as part of my DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard  with the Kasiercraft - Butterfly Kisses range...
 I know I've said it before & I will probably say it a few more times.... I love working with the collectables - from the KC ranges!!  they really do make putting together layouts soooo easy!!!
 The stamp is also KC along with KC flowers & Green Tara - mini roses
 & 
this layout of ME & my boy...
sorry about the glare on the photo!!
I've made the banner using the My Favorite Things Die-namics -Rounded Banner Trio & a scallop/ circle punch...

THANK you Sooooo VERY MUCH for stopping by & any comments you may leave behind!!
Have a absolutely awesome weekend..

19 comments:

  1. Isn't the range such a delightful one? I just finished using it too. The second one is my fav, all that layering and clustering :) Have a good weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this range, the birds are beautiful as are your layouts with the layering and detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous creations with this paper range, fun and bright and funky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous!! BEAUTIFUL colors and loveeeeeeeeee the birds and flowers on the first one!! And love love love love the way you layer!!! Always stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI.. Oh wow, these are stunning also.. I love how bright and happy the layouts feel, love all the die cuts and the sweet birds. gorgeously created and designed... beautiful layouts...

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS is GORGEOUS RACH.......amazing work!! Thank you for visiting my blog xox Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Rachel!! Love your vibrant use of colors and all those birdies are just toooooooooo cute!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a gorgeous collection Rach - so bright and pretty - loving those birdies - sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rachael, stunning pages, such great vivid colours and what gorgeous photos too!! Hope the swimming went ok lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow stunning layouts!! she is so beautiful and I love the picture with you and your son!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love,love,love these LOs! simply amazing details and love the techniques used!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply love both layouts ....the colors just pop...and put a smile on me.... Awesome...hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, i just love all the colours!! Great work with all the layers and the details!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love visiting here and seeing all your lovely work, always so colorful and fun, just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing and colourful layouts!! Love that banner on the second! They are both fantastic!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. You can take anything and turn it into a masterpiece Rachael! Love your layouts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooooh so joyful and colourful!! Loooovely!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10