Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Spirit.... Is the newest Challenge word


Hi there Scrap buddies!!
Hope all is well with you all!!
So! while the kids are outside playing happily & dinner is Cooking away, I thought I'd stop by
& share with you my DT layout for Bird Is The Word newest bird Challenge.
Spirit is the newest word!!
This is a layout of my mummy & my 2 kids..
Now! some of you maybe thinking... UM! hello Rachael it is still august & your already doing Chrissie layouts... What the!  
Well this just felt right & that's what it all about isn't..
I have to admit I L.O.V.E the end result of this! OH! SO! does my Mum!! hehehe
 Papers are Pion Design - Waiting for Santa II which I won last year,
Washi tape( which you can get from Anna's Craft Cupboard HERE)...
 Prima flower & basic grey Alphas,
 More prima - Vine, flowers & Resin flowers,
 
 Hambly - Banner, Prima Flowers, stamp & trinket also more washi tape.
 I have used the Prima gate mask & have dabbed with some Medium paste then when dried, I rubbed on some brown ink with my fingers...
There is such a AMAZING array of DT creations over on the BIRD's Blog!!
Be sure to stop on over.. & The Bird Is The Word
winner of this challenge will receive
A $20 Store Voucher from
PRETTY AWESOME...

15 comments:

  1. I LOVE this beautiful, heartfelt layout! Gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page Rach.....you are such an inspiration!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I have that mask! It's lovely...I spy washi...LOTS of washi...yummy washi:):) I love how you layer...looks great here:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh the layers are stunning Rachael!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous... I love the papers and the texture of the mask is amazing.. and now is the perfect time to scrap Chrissy photos!! use up the old papers before the splurge on the new ones hehe!! love your take on the word too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gasp, stunning! First such a sweet photo of your mom and children, then so beautifully embellished along with masterful use of mixed media. Love the journaling too! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are soooooooooooo amazing!!!!! This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that photo, the colors and loving how you folded the paper back to add the title!!! FABULOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply stunning Rachael! Love how you've used the washi tape. So effective. Gorgeous layers as usual. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously, this is WAY awesome, Rachael!! Your masking is PERFECTION*****!! I can sit and just stare at this one, discovering all the amazing little details...incredible work, my friend!! :D

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Racheal! This is stunning! Great photo and your layering and details are amazing. I love what you did with the paste and ink! Outstanding!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love what you did with masks !!! WOW !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful Rach. The layers and details are just sensational. You have added so much to this page and love the magical feel from the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just stunning so rich in colors and layers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, Rachael, this is STUNNING!!!! love it!!!! Hey girl, you're in a roll making beauties!!!
    Hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. This one is a total beauty Rach & I just love how the gate came out with the paste & inking!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10