Monday, August 6, 2012

Sketches With A Twist - August Challenge

OK!
 So I'm a little behind in sharing my DT layout for Sketches With A Twist
August Challenge is
This FANTASTIC Sketch  Created by Our Sketch designer 


& the TWIST.....
Use some Paint or Misting!
I REALLY Love the look of this Sketch.... As will notice I pretty much stuck to the Design of this Sketch ( THANKS Jules for such a AWESOME SKETCH)..
This photo was taken by my mother when we visited our local Japanese Garden is the school Holidays March this year..
Mostly Pink Paislee - Vintage Vogue range..
Anna's Craft Cupboard still has a couple of these paper & the Tin Tiles @ a crazy 70% off if you are a liking the look of this range Go HERE & HERE

 I misted, Splatter & Dripped some Mists....
I have Used the Crafters Workshop - 12x12 Cherry Blossoms template & modeling paste..
& all the Chippie is Scrapmatts!! 
Cluster of Assort Prima Flowers,  A Chevron Button which I purchased from Marg Oliver - Bits & Pieces HERE
I've got my hidden Journaling on a bit of Prima Packaging & Melissa Frances - Mini Envelope,
& some more Scrapmatt Chippie...

Be sure to stop on by & Check out the other DT ladies Creations, HERE 
Hope to see you play along if you find a bit of time!!!!
Have a WONDERFUL Week Ladies!!

23 comments:

  1. HI.. This is amazing! You have matched colors perfectly and your photos and embellies are wonderful..ALWAYS love what you create.. this is outstanding!! and it is a great sketch to play with isnt it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah...you have misted splatted etc up BIG time!!! Looks like a good one over there this month...I'll be there:):):) Really, really like the idea for your journalling here, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like this sketch and you have used it beautifully. Love your misting and the circular pics and the little timeless envelope is gorgeous. Beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW Rach... I'm loving your layout!!! Its stunning... lovely photos... too...Ilove those rosettes blooms... Awesome... You rock ...hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cada dia você está mais criativa,lindoooo!!!!!
    Beijos querida!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours of this one. All the paint and texture paste looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really great take on this sketch Rach. Love it. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous LO Rachel!! Love the modeling paste and misting/dripping!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachael, this is really beautiful! Love all the texture and paint splatters you added. Great take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such depth and beautiful layering . Love the paint dripping ..

    Many thanks for your kind words too.. Really means a lot. And I think your posts are equally nice to read because you are honest and speak from the heart. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rachael I just love these papers together and the splatters, misting and dripping. The whole page really pops, its stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning layout, love the colour splashes really glitters :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! Fabulous and so creative. Luv it !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful sketch and your layout is stunning Rachael! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors, the circles and the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh My.... B E A U T I F U L!!!!!! this totally Rocks Rachel.. Totally!!!!! Again thanks for stopping by.. I try to keep up with everyone I'm sure glad I popped over.. Thanks for your sweet comment on my newest layout. I appreciate so much your visit and compliment, means alot to me.

    THANKS
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rachel I am loving this layout! The colors and your misted, dripped and splattered background are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome awesome awesome..what more is there to say? You blow me a way every time I am here! Can I just love the new blog look and the big bright photos, every detail is just so clear and crisp!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Rach what an incredibly beautiful layout! Thank you so much for your condolence message on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! This is gorgeous!!! Love your take on the sketch! I'll try to play along! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous, Rachael! I just love the texture you did int eh background! Such a joyful page!

    ReplyDelete
  22. you have done anaamzing job with this range, I love that cluster at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sooo GORGEOUS Rachael!!! love all the textures...so beautiful work girl!
    Take care! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10