Thursday, August 30, 2012

Carta Bella - Paris Girl part 2

Hi there!
Back yet again to share the other 2 layouts from the Carta Bella - Paris Girl that was part of my DT work in August for ANNA'S CRAFT CUPBOARD
BUT! before I do I need to say a BIG THANK you to those of you have been leaving such AWESOME lovely comments!!
MUCH much Appreciated that you take the time to stop by & then choose to leave some love!!
OK! first up is this layout of my mother & Chloee getting some birthday cuddles!!!
here I've used a Prima Stamp, Doilies, Charcoal Twine the banner is from the Carta Bella - Paris Girl Sticker sheet & Studio Calico Wood Veneer Take Note - Birds
 Manor House Creations Flowers the Alpha's are- Lily Bee ABC Stickers Victoria Park (from my past DT pack)
& my last layout with this range is..
LOVE this photo my our border Collie - Zero & our (well Chloee's)Toy poodle Princess..

 Manor House Creations - Winter Song Embers I seriously Love these flowers...
along with some  white Kaiser blooms & Scramatts - cogs!!
Till next time ladies!! 
which will be soon as I've played along with the latest Sketch Challenge over @ Skissedilla!!
After seen some of you talented ladies playing along with these AWESOME sketches, You Inspired me to play along too...
OH! & the fact that there sketches & DT line up is UTTERLY AMAZING!!! 
ALSO! I will be having another GIVEAWAY to Celebrate 2 years in blogland!! (August 31)
& Some SUPER AMAZING Scrappy news to share with you all too!!! BUT! can't share this till 1/2 September!! yep! it's all happen here!!   LOL!
  Hope you have a wonderful Day...

14 comments:

  1. WOW WOW... you never fail to impress me ....these layouts are totally stunning..... I love them... you know I adore your work!!! Hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo Beautiful pages Rachael!!!! many gorgeous details in both pages and your photos are so lovely! Take care girl!! hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my love the color schemes here and the bling!!! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More gorgeousness!!! I LOVE all of these...I'm always amazed by how many layouts you can make using just one range, and they all look different, awesome!! Can't wait to hear your good news...I have a feeling about what it might be but I will keep that to myself, and let you know later if I'm right, lol!!! I'll stay "tuned in" until then...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.. these are stunning.. you have really shown how wonderful these papers can be with your scrapping magic.. fabulous details.. beautiful photos.. (that toy poodle is a doll!!) and all the layers.. love these.. well done with that paper range! it really suits you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and your news.. well I would not be surprised if the best scrapping company in the world wanted to snap you up.. you are an amazing scrapper!! (or does it have anything to do with SM???hehe that wouldn't surprise me either!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are soooooooooooo amazing!!! I love love love these!!! So inspiring and STUNNING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to hear the news!! These pages are beautiful and so sweet!!! I love how the tiny birds are holding the banner!! And the photos are precious!!!
    Hugsss!!!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely layouts! Love the black and white photos - does so well with these colours!! That pup is just the prettiest :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The sketch with your Mum & DD made me go 'OOhhh, sooo gorgeous'...then I saw the 2nd...new fave alert!!! LOVE that photo...sooooo soooo cute& the colours are just perfect for both of them. Like that li'l bg stamp on the top one, too....skissedilla is fab, isn't it? I've only gone in it once - I find the week timeline can be pushing it a bit sometimes. Big news? SOunds exciting....:)::):):)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoo hoo. 2 years. Goes by quickly hey?
    More beautiful pages Rach and I just so love the colours. Love that page of the pooch, the masking is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, such amazing, precious layouts with fabulous techniques and design!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goregous pages Rach!! Really LUV the top one. The design is so FAB! Super gorgeous pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are amazing layouts Rachael! Love all your template work and great colours. xx

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10