Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Peace....... Is the Bird's newest word Challenge!

GEE!
 has it really been over a week since my last post...
 I hope you are all well..
I've stopped by to share with you the newest  word Challenge& my DT layout for
PEACE is the newest word...
most of this layout was created  with the Paper Stories - Graphic 45 A Ladies' Diary kit
Which are on sale ATM HERE & also if you go & become a follower the Paper Stories blog you will go in the draw for a $20.00 store Voucher go  HERE to check this OUT..
A cluster of goodies - including Prima & Petaloo flowers,
 A bit more Fussy Cutting, the bird cage is a La Blanche - stamp which I've stamped onto some white Cardstock & cut out... some bandage mesh, Collection Butterflies... & the smaller butterflies are prima...
 & a bit more fussy Cutting..
 Here I've used the 12x12 Crafters Workshop - Burst Template with some Modeling paste.. Then added some splatters of black with some glimmer mist! 
You need to stop on over if you haven't already & Check out the other DT creations!!
They are SERIOUSLY AWESOME....
Short  BUT! Sweet  today...
Have a Wonderful week Ladies!!!

16 comments:

  1. WOW WOW ... Beautiful layout Rach... you look so sweet .... I love the pp and the colors too... You rock it!!! hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this go up on the BITW blog I really LOVED it and now seeing the close ups I totally ADORE this.. all the fussy cutting, and the layers and those divine papers you have used to perfection.. this is beautiful elegant and stunning... my new fav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is seriously GORGEOUS!!! Love the colour combo and the layers and texture are devine! Hope you are well :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, have to agree - & once more your journaling really hits the spot! So true:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup, gorgeous indeed!! Love love love the colours and you really rocked this word!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I love love love the fussy cutting, the photos and loveeeeeeeeeee that title!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Wow! and wow again! This is totally amazing Rachael! LOVE the pics of you. LOVE the title and LOVE how you've used this Graphic 45 collection! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Rach - you have made a very pretty page about you - so nice to see ♥ I'm always a bit afraid of Graphic 45, but you have done such a great job - very inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous LO, Rachel!! Lovely photo of you and amazing cut work and modeling paste design!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love this page!
    Details are lovely and the solors are FAB!
    realy great to be in the team with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow Rach. Stunning shot of you and I love how you have used the Graphic 45 paper, just perfect for this quote and page. Stunning....or did I already say that?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, This is Stunning, Rachael!!!!! love everything here and lovely pic of you, too!
    Wonderful work dear! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful photos and layout of you!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10