Sunday, August 19, 2012

Echo Park - Family Man Mini Kit


I was lucky enough to get to play with not 1 BUT! 2 ranges of Echo Park this month
The 2nd range I was able to play with was the Echo Park - Family Man Mini Kit 
click the photo of the kit for direct link

With this kit I have created 3 layouts & 2 Cards...
First up are the 2 Cards!
 the bird is a Studio Calico - take note birds available HERE 
I've also added some washi tape  HERE

 OK! onto the layouts
First up is this layout!
& I have to admit I really liked the striped paper & wanted to create a layout with it been the background paper.... BUT! I'm now finding it not my FAVE... Don't get my wrong I still like it! It's just I don't L.O.V.E it... 
 The Wooden flourish is a Kaisercraft - Rose Wreath available HERE
Also! a Cheery Lynn - Fanciful Flourish HERE
 The brown flowers are Manor House Creations I've dabbed some gesso on them...
Next up is this layout...
Awww! I was Sooooo HAPPY to be able to Capture this moment..... Jas was chatting away to his dad & Ethan was getting in a cuddle while he could!!! I grabbed the Camera & got this!!
 The bird cage is a La Blanche stamp which I've stamped onto some white Cardstock & then cut it out...
 Prima Flowers & Vine....I did split the vine into 2 & then added some gesso to 1 of the vine bit!!
 & lastly  
 I've used the 6x6 Chevron Crafter Workshop template with some Modeling Paste...
Also! some hidden Journaling...
 Another super YUMMY new Winter song flower - Manor House Creations...
OK! SO! I know it has become a long post, If you made it all the way to here I hope I didn't bore you too much....
 AND If you are still willing to leave behind a Comment then THANK YOU!!
Hope you all have a GREAT SUNDAY....
We will be heading to Featherdale Wildlife park for our Niece's 4th Birthday party!!
Should be F.U.N & of course loads of photo opportunities......    hehehehe

17 comments:

  1. Wow totally love the projects here. Amazing layouts. The yellow one is breathtaking but everything lOks incredible! Have a happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lot of layouts Rachel and I think you're being a bit hard on yourself with the stripey one, I love the construction of that page. Hope you have a great Sunday and get lots of fun pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so fabulous...you impress everytime! All amazingly masculine, and I too adore the bright yellow! So gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you sure have been busy this month, Rach!
    Fantastic layouts, as always. I just love looking at, and admiring, your work! :)
    Enjoy Featherdale today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel, I gotta say I'm always captivated by your male layouts.. Such talent.. Amazing work again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are amazing!! These are all GORGEOUS!!!! I am LOVING the ties on that first lo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love it all. So much yumminess happening here. Great colour combos, great pics & GREAT pages. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI.. I am NEVER bored coming here, and sometimes I do stay a while and just admire your layouts... I love how you use patterned papers as the base.. and each embellishment you put on your layout really adds to it.. I love each one of these and yes the photos too are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope the wild life park was as much fun for you as I had checking these out!!! Cards, too!!! A very impressive line up, I must say. Amazing details as ever...I really love your chevrons amongst other things, of course:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pages Rach & lovely photos too! Hope you had a great day out!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, wow, wow, Rachael! These are all gorgeous projects! You did a fab job with these collections! You have such a wonderful style!

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing! your cards, and layouts are just so beautiful! I am happy to have a moment to check out my fellow SWAT DT member blogs and so glad that I did, your work is just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is always something inspirational and wonderful on your blog Rachael! Love all your projects. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such precious photos and amazing LO's. So many gorgeous details to take in and so artfully arranged!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh wow Rach!!! You rock!!! Anna CUpboard is so lucky to have you as DT... these are absolutely beautiful!!! love them all... i really do... you are just great!... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful moments captured and very masculine feeling layouts with all the distressing inking and modelling paste!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Rachael, hope you are ok :) Totally LOVE what you have done with these papers...stunning as always and what I love is there are so many little details to look at!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10