Friday, August 3, 2012

Authentique - Fresh.......

Hello! Hello!
GEE! I had troubles with my blog yesterday..  It would not load up photos & after trying again last night & still no go I just gave up..  It seems like it's going to work today... 

OK! I now can share with you my last 4 layouts that I created as part of my July DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard 
I share 2 of them now & 2 in the another post...
A My Favorite Things Die-namics Die Fishtail Banner
Prima,Kaisercraft & Green Tara flowers,
Martha Stewart - Vintage Flower punch,
Butterfly Stamp - MME,
Kaisercraft Wood leaves,
Doily.

This next layout is of Chloee... Got this photo when we were visiting my MIL @ Easter time!!! Kaye (MIL) loves to put flowers from her garden in Chloee's hair every time we visit.... 


Products Used:
Authentique Fresh Pure paper,
Authentique Fresh Clear paper,
Authentique Fresh  Crisp paper,
Authentique Fresh - Elements Alphabet & Mini Word stickers,
Authentique Fresh - details images and icons stickers,
Red Cardstock,
Prima,Kaisercraft & Green Tara flowers,
Sawyer's Place Washi Tape,
Studio Calico Wood Veneer Take Note - Birds
Crafters workshop - Swirl  12x12 Template
Prima Script Stamp,
Martha Stewart - Double loop corner punch,
Kaisercraft Wood leaves,

OK! I'll leave it there for now..
take care & THANKS heaps for stopping on by!

18 comments:

  1. Wonderful Marvellous Amazing.. and everything more!! love these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, Rachael! thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog! I appreciate it so much! ♥
    I totally adore your way to layer on your LOs. and the way you make is so soft and gentle but with a touch of brightness it is just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE what you have done with this range Rach- just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachael, sorry I have been absent from your blog for a while these full time hours are a scrapping killer!!! Stunning pages as always I totally love the second one, just stunning!!
    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous papers and you have created beautiful projects with them, stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE coming here and seeing what you've been up to!! Both of these creations are fabulous- love the pops of red- and the photos in your second one are just too precious for words!! Beautiful, beautiful work, my friend :),

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors, the flowers and LOVING that big doily on the first one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your work is amazing ... full of magic x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Beautiful! Great colours on both with marvelous layers and details as always! Love the photos especially the family shot and the effect used on it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Rach LOVE what you have created with this paper range.. the colours, layers and background look amazing... gorgeous work!! Hugs :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Wow & WOW! These are just amazing, Rach! Gorgeous colours & design...love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Rachael ...this is FABULOUS work. I have not been here in a couple of weeks and have enjoyed catching up with your posts. Just LOVE the detail you have put into all your layouts and the layering and depth on each project is beautiful! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh these are just beautiful. What awesome photos and you have scrapped them so perfectly. I love the bunting you have done in the first layout. So very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW Rach these two pages are absolutely gorgerific!!! What a beautiful collection. I love the contrast of the red with the blue and your details are just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Rachel, these two pages are gorgeous!! Love the pops of red in the second, and the first with the lovely layering of the soft punched edges paired with the pretty doily!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh these are both breath-taking Rach - loving your designs and photo's. I love the textures of Authentique papers - beautiful work!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. sigh*.... both layouts are so BEAUTIFUL... love them heaps... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10