Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Echo Park - Everyday Eclectic Range

Hello! Hello!
Stopping by to share some layouts that I created as part of my DT work 
for Anna's Craft Cupboard...
I was very lucky to get play with the Echo Park - Everyday Eclectic range.. Available HERE
SO! from 6 papers & the Sticker Sheet & a few things from my Stash.....
 I was able to get 5 layouts & 1 of them is my Step By Step for this month... 
SO! I will share this 1 with you when Anna share it over on Anna's Craft Cupboard blog
I don't want to bombard you with 4 layouts today SO! I'll share 2 layouts now & other 2 in another post....
 First up is this layout of my boy & 1 of my friends boy!! These 2 get on So GREAT....
 The  boarder is washi tape & then the edge is stamped with a few different stamps....
& OH! MY Goodness I've even added some flowers on this layout..  & for me that's big! LOL!
Kaiser blooms, prima & the Yummy new Manor House Creations - Winter song range which are available HERE
Next up is this layout of my Sweet Nephew...

 A bit of hidden Jouraling
OK! I'll leave it there.. I'll be sure to stop on back to share more soon!!
Till then THANKS Sooooooo much for stopping on by & any comment you may leave behind is always APPRECIATED!!    

14 comments:

  1. HI... OOOOO I love your scrappin!!! these are fabulous.. colorful, full of life, love the chevron papers the banners, the amazing photos.. and yes the flowers are wonderful on the top layout!! love the random stamps.. must use them more myself as they just sit there otherwise!! love these, cant wait to see the next ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO's, Rachel!! You totally rocked the chevrons and you attention to detail is amazing!! Love the stamping, fussy cutting, layering . . . ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great - real boy colours in this range, too...love those chevrons/arrows in the 2nd one:):):) Flowers? Really? Where?!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOwwwwwwwwwwwww!! These are both GORGEOUS!!!! Loving the layered pennants on the first one and loveeeeeeeee the wood grain on the second one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!!Love...love the flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so very gorgeous Rachael! LOVE all the layering! Looking forward to see the rest. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both stunning layouts... You rock... these are ...Fun & FAB!!! hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my friend Rach! I had a BLAST going through your blog today!!! It is an absolute feast for the eye!!! OMG!!! You are SUCH a talented scrapper!!! Thanks for all the inspiration!!! YOU ROCK big time!!!!
    Hugsss!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, gorgeous!!!!
    I love how masculine they are and the flowers fit perfectly in there - just awesome!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, you are so lucky to have gotten this to play with - and you've done awesome too - love what I've seen so far - great designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving all the chevrons in these...so so eyecatching!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with Linda, love those Chevrons. Love them both. Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you have been working like a wild woman!! I'm also crazy about all those chevrons!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am loving all of these recent projects from here on up to today! WOW! You are really giving me a load of inspiration!!! Love the chevrons here for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10