Friday, August 17, 2012

Part 2 of The Echo Park - Everyday Eclectic

Hello & HAPPY FRIDAY! 
I'm back to share the other 2 layouts that are part of my DT work for 
The Echo Park - Everyday Eclectic  Available HERE
 This first layout is of my girl Chloee & as the title states.. Of her at her recent Athletic's Carnival...
A few different  Washi tapes.. Available HERE...
Here I've used the 6x6 Crafter's Workshop - circle template..

& the last layout is this 1 of Chloee & 2 of her Cousins....
Kaiser Craft - wooden word Cherish HERE

The Hexagon frame is from the Echo Park Everyday Eclectic  Large Hexagon Paper.. I've just cut out the hexagons & left a couple behind or placed them back with some foam tape to give a bit of dimenson & the punch I've used is a EK Success Slim Edger Punch - Abstract Flower HERE

1 have created 1 more layout with this range.. It also has a step by step to go with it!!
As soon as I can share I will...
THANKS for popping by 
Hope you all have a WONDERFUL Weekend! 

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous colours & layering in both layouts...gorgeous work Rach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I love these too! such amazingly designed and the papers are cut out wonderfully, really interesting and fun layouts, love the arrows and the chevron papers you have used.. now I shall have to wait (im)patiently for the next one!!hehe!! (love your scrapping!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* these are just GORGEOUS Rachael!! I love love love how you used the negative elements on both of these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Love these so much! Especially the sporty one! Fabulous work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have given these papers such wonderful dimension Rachael! Just beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have recently decided Echo Park is one of my new favourite manufacturers and I love the way you have worked this range. Your work is amazing as always xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool Rachael, I adore the cut out hexagons that you have created and as always the rocking layers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice range - your LOs showcase them just perfectly & I have to say I really really really like that blue washi tape - if that's what it is right up the top!!!!!!!:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab fun pages and I just love how only you can mix clouds, chevron, hot air balloons and hexagons all in one page. You are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous LO's Rachel!! Love the bold color and distressing. I sooooo love that you distressed the chevrons!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are booth outstanding! Love the wonderful details and how the pictures in each pop off the page with your layout colour choices. Beautiful!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What can I say, FANTASTIC. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pages & love the hexagon fussy cutting - woooowwwwww!!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10