Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sparkle.......

Firstly Chloee wanted me to say THANK YOU for the Sweet Comments you ladies left for her on the last post......
As most of you may have Already know that Sparkle......  
is our Latest Word over @ BIRD IS THE WORD
Wendy has created a Fantastic Sketch & As Always the Other DT Ladies have Created a AWESOME array of Layouts!! BE sure to pop on over & Check them O.U.T
 *Warning a Few Close Ups*
The bits of bling you see through out the Layout came from Prima - Flowers they had came off the flowers & were in the packaging & I placed them though out the layout...
Glitz Design - Tiny Alphas Navy, & Sassafras lass Alpha Stickers.....
The background I have used the CW template 12x12 Rustic Paint with Gesso!!
A Manor House Creation Flower 
Loads of Layers seems to be my thing @ the moment...
& some fussy Cutting...

Products:
Glitz Design Beautiful Dreamer – Floral, Polka, Dance in Sunshine, Love Nest papers,
Glitz Design Beautiful Dreamer – Peek A Boo,
Glitz Design – Stickers,
Glitz Design – teeny Alpha navy,
Sassafras Lass – Blue graph Alphas,
Prima – Ceylon Attic #552909,
Mini Kasier blooms,
Manor House Creations Wishes – Hope (Thanks Nadia)
12x12 CW – Rusty Paint template, Gesso,



23 comments:

  1. So GORGEOUSSS, Rachael!!!! amazing layering, love the colours and details. Beautiful girl!
    Wonderful work as always!! Take Care! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work my friend. I wonder what camera do you use for your photos with details?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the closies to see your gorgeous layers. The gesso background looks great and the MH flower just pops. Gorgeous pics of Miss C too. Fabulous page again Rach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you always show us lots of layouts! That background looks AMAZING and oh so rustic! I really have to go get some gesso and give this stuff a try! Loving the layers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeee the layers, the fussy cutting and LOVING the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous as usual Rachel...I'm really really lovin' all the layers - so inspiring I'm tryin' it myself :) all the flowers are fantastic in this one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning Rachael! The layers here are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous ! Love the layers and the colours !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous as usual...LOVE that little pink rhinestone sparkly hot air ballon & that bg is GREAT. Really clever:):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodness me Rach!!! This layout is so stunning!!!... I love just about everything on this page !!! Its beautiful... you are amazing!!! hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this!! Your work is beautiful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous LO Rach... loving your gesso background and your layering is amazing!! Also love the yummy little bead touches!! hugs :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI.. woweeeee! this is so gorgeous!!! loving what you are creating... so many lovely details... stunning photos... fabulous details tucked away to find... love this one too..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Rachael!! Wohooooo this is a totally stunning page, I especially LOVE the beautiful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally LOVE this page, definitely a new fave for me from you!!! Stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so gorgeous!! I love how you use the mix of bright colors with touches of black on your layouts, everything pops out so nicely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wonderfully sparkling LO, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Rachael! Love all the dimension! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the mix of products!!!And the layering is absolutely gorgeous!!! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful! I love the way you have desaturated this photo of Chloee and all your gorgeous layering is right up my street!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Totally perfect!!! Love this so much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness! You layering is insane! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Unbelievably adorable, Rachael! I adore your taste to details,the layouts you created are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10