Saturday, March 10, 2012

More Bo Bunny - Ambrosia

Hello! 
I back to Share 2 more layouts that I created Working with YUMMY- Bo Bunny - Ambrosia range that was part of  my DT pack from Anna'a Craft Cupboard........




NOW If your thinking! Where did I get those mini hearts from? Well remember in my last post the layout that I using this Punch...
The red hearts are from that layout & the White hearts I had sitting on my deck from another layout..... 

* A close from that layout*

OK! Onto some Close UPS....
Butterfly Punch is from a otp shop...
Anna's Craft Cupboard has a Gr8 range of Butterfly Punches!
Check this 1 out Medium Punch
A Martha Stewart - Daisy Punch .....

& a bit of Fussy Cutting...



Products:
Bo Bunny-Ambrosia Marigold & Primrose papers, 
The Hearts are from the Martha Stewart Crafts Punch Around The Page Set Loops (which out of Stock ATM @ Anna’s Craft Cupboard but! hoping to have some more come in REAL soon).
From my Stash Martha Stewart – Pansy Punch & Butterfly Punch

This Next Layout still from the Bo Bunny - Ambrosia range 
These photo's are of my Nephew Jacob, when he just 12days new....
  He Celebrated his 1st the other day!! GEE! how time go's So Quickly...

I took a few photo's of this layout trying NOT to get the glare on those Mini Glitz Design-Teeny Alpha Navy... BUT! it  just wasn't going to plan....
So! Instead got a Close Up of it!!!!! Still a little bit of a glare!
Used MFT - Faux Crochet Border - Die
I just couldn't resist some of the NEW Prima - Meadow Lark Range & I thought The Prima Flower Millicent Vine work perfectly here.... I've cut it up to it to go further...... Along with some older Prima Sculpture Flowers also from a Stash.........
 The Pin is 1 of mine HM pin & I've Cut the Cherished Moments from the New Prima - Meadow Lark Vine Packaging.... Along with Some Bo Bunny - black rubons.....
Using the Crafters Workshop - 12x12 Cherry Blossom Inking it with purple Ink & then Adding Dimensional Magic...
 Even added a little Resin bird....
Bo Bunny Ambrosia Pansies, Ambrosia, Flowers, Lily & Diecut papers,
 Prima – Sculpture Flowers#920951 & Mini  Resin bird #890810
Kindy Glitz – Black,
Glitz Design - Teeny Alpha Navy
 HM pin & Cherished moments,comes from Prima packaging.
I have been Creating up a Storm & have loads more Layouts to Share..
Will be back to Share Soon!
Till then by for now
 

23 comments:

  1. WOW! Both outstanding pages with so much gorgeous detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. both are absolutely gorgeous Rach - especially love the first one with pink and yellow - fabulous. I really LOVE that border punch - I think I need that one ☺ Love your work - keep it coming and have a wonderful weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachael, these are incredible!! You sure know how to work with colors- especially bold ones- and create something truly remarkable. I'm stunned!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Rach. The color combos in both are just perfect and your details are fabulous. You make it look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhhh these are just gorgeous!!! WOW WOW WOW! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, the flowers...and loving the tiny hearts!!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving yr pages as usual- so inspirational xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowsy! I thought I loved the first one most...& then your 2nd one.... gee! You sure are on a Scrappy roll....those hearts are divine, so, so cute & that ribbon in the 2nd LO is lovely how it scrunches around the flowers etc. Really, really lovely pages. Can't wait to see more:):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are soo soo beautiful Rach, both are stunners!!! TRUELY! I love the blue in the 2nd one and all the flowers and stems are yummo and that Satin seam binding bow is fabo too. Love all the tips you have been showing us all too, you are rockin girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally stunning pages Rachael! Both are gorgeous, I love how you have used the little punched hearts on the first and your punched border looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super duper Girl, what a great storm you have created!!!!!!! love your layouts, so colorful and full of life, love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi.. oh wow.. how stunning these are.. so eye grabbing, vibrant awesome colors and papers, and all the special embellies tucked in everywhere... really amazing creations.. love them heaps!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! What beautiful lo's! The colors, cutting and placement of everything is just so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh WOW WOW WOW Rach, you really are the "Queen of Fussy Cutting". I always love that you have such a keen eye for detail. Love love love these. Truly beautiful. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE the enchanting layout Rach! Oh the coulours & embellishing are amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are both so beautiful Rachael! Your attention to detail is apparent here, TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW Rach.. seriously gorgeous creations!! ADORE all your yummy detail and the amazing way you use colour!! Checked out some of your previous posts I missed OMG all absolutely stunning creations!! Big hugs :))

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wowsers!! Just stunning babe!!!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, you've created 2 amazing, & very different, layouts with this range Rach.
    The colours in the first one are so vibrant...utterly gorgeous!
    I love the colours in the 2nd one too <3

    Your work is so so inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG!!!!!!!!!You are on a roll!!!! Can you come over to Greece and help me close my mouth pleaaaaaseeeeee?????? Stunning!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are just SUPERGORGEOUS!!! You’re the best ambassador for Anna’s Craft Cupboard – your stunning layouts makes you wanna by! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous work Rach! You are on such a roll I can't keep up with you!! Everything is looking mwah mwah mwah mwaharvellous!!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10