Friday, March 30, 2012

Part 2 of Bo Bunny - Country Garden

I thought I'd better share My other 3 Layouts that I created for my DT work over @ Anna's Craft Cupboard  
Before this month is over!!!
I really LOVED working with this Bo Bunny Range....
& the variety of layouts I made from this Range was Pretty AWESOME!!!
OK! First Up is 1 of Ethan..... The Sport freak!  LOL! He is such a sports nut.... We don't know where he gets it form, As neither Hubby or Myself are really into sports & the thing is that no matter what sport he has a go @, he good @ it!!! The little Bugger! LOL!
Most of my afternoon's are taking up by  Ethan & Chloee Sports!!  I do love it that they are active kids!!!

Archery is on Sunday's & Jas has this run.....  hehehe
I still go & watch from time to time though!!
Products:
Prima – 12x12 Alphabets – Alla Prima,

MME-Fly a Kite “everyday” Frame,
Bo Bunny- Ad Lib Trickets,


Next up is a layout of My SIL & her Youngest JACOB......


Products:
Prima – Miss Kate flower #552398,Resin Bird Cage #890797,Gillian White Flowers #553036,
Martha Stewart – Cherish corner Punch,



& Lastly 1 of the 4 of US!


Products:
Prima Gillian White#553036,
A lil Something – Embellishment.


OH! & BTW THANKS for those Comments you leave...
You ladies always seem to say the niceest things!!!
Have a Wonderful Weekend!

17 comments:

  1. Incredible work! Just amazing what you are creating these days :) Keep it up!

    Congrats to Ethan too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both beautiful Rach! Hope you have a great weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure are one busy, talented lady!! Beautiful work, as always- stunning colors and love how you manage to coordinate the papers so well with the colors in your photos- amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are simply AMAZING!!! I loveeeeeeee these!!! Love the layers and the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work! These are all so gorgeous - simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Perfect masking!!!!!! I love the design and balance in all your layouts!! Great colors too!!!
    xoxo
    p.s. please consider taking the word verification off!! I would make it so much easier to leave you some love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all wonderful Rachael!! Your work is so gorgeous and inspiring. :)
    Have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI.. oh wow.. how marvellous these are.. fabulous.. I love the colors and designs.. and we say the nicest things because your work is so beautiful.. I just wish I could find some more words to describe how beautiful your work is! I run out of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful color combinations! I can't even choose one I like best=)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those layouts are great ! Love them all !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Rach! I love the way you pour your heart into your work and it really shows - it's always so vibrant and detailed!! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. what I can say Rach!!! I love them all... they are beautiful stunning breathtaking... I really love your work!!! Great inspiration!!! TFS ... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Rachael you have been busy, love your creations, gorgeous colours,,,great inspiring techniques ...:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rachael,
    I am loving all of your layouts! Such wonderful inspiring work. Especially love the one of your SIL.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love them all Rach, totally gorgeous. Congrats to your son for his great achievement too. He looks so proud holding up that trophy. Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing as always Ms Rach! Love what you have done with all of these and using kraft to make these papers more 'boy' is very clever indeed! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us this month! xox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Incredible layouts! It'a amazing how you made three totally different layouts with the same Bo Bunny range. So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10