Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Beyond the Door - March Inspiration Room

Hello! 
Hope all is well with you? All is good here! Just the norm busy busy.......
My thoughts are with those that are in the affected Flooded Areas!! Be Safe..




Beyond The Door has it March Inspiration Room Up!
The other CT ladies have Created GORGEOUS samples BE SURE to stop on Over............. 

                                        This month Room

 Going to be a bit different & show some Close UPS! first
lots of Kaiser Blooms, Prima & Green Tara Flowers, Cheery Lynn Designs - Exotic Butterfly & a bit of fussy Cutting.....
OTP Shop Sliver frame, Prima packaging & Shabby Chic Metal Gate, Doily, 
CW-6x6 Brick Template & Gesso

Basic Grey - Sticker  AC - Glitter Chipboard Alphas...

For my Birthday this Year My family were Very GOOD to me! Got lots of Pressies...  2 of my FAVORITE Pressies came from Jason, Ethan & Chloee!
A Tripod & A Remote for My Nikon Camera!!  YAY! 
So! they were Happy enough to let me try these out just before we headed out for Dinner... WHY Am I telling you this?
WELL! that's how I got this AMAZING Family Photo.............

My CT layout!

Products:
MME – Lost & Found – Union Square “Perfect” paper,
MME – Lost & Found 2 – Rosy “Best of Friends” Dotted paper,
Pink Paislee – Paper the fussy cut of the Black Swirls,
Prima Flower – Fleur De Lys Spring #551667, Prima Shabby Chic – Metal Gate #890865 & Prima Packaging, Kaiser Blooms – Coconut & Sea Breeze, Green Tara 6cm Flowers, AC – Lax Chipboard Thickers, Basic Grey – Little Black Dress – Sitckers. 6X6 CW – Brick Template, Gesso, Cheery Lynn Designs - Exotic Butterflies, Silver Frame from OTP shop.

Have a WONDERFUL TUESDAY! 

24 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning Rachael!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!!! Awesome pic! The colours are divine! Love it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee that photo, the colors and all those beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is one AWESOME room.. love it aaaaaNd my firend that page would have to be my new fav Racheal page... love it so much,
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is breathtaking Rachael! I can look at it for hours. The family pic is gorgeous and you've done an incredible job scrapping it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEautiful Rachael! You do green so well!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That photo is amazing! Gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, what a gorgeous photo- and what an incredible layout!! Love EVERYTHING here- amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow.. now this is my newest fav of yours.. it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful.. the frame, the flowers, the layers, and in the midst the most gorgeous family photo... oooooooooo i love this.. really beautiful... amazingly beautiful... well done..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photo and amazing layout !

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this LO, the colours and how you have framed the photo, the masking, everything is just GORGEOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful page!!!! All the elements are perfect to showcase a great family photo. Enjoy your new toys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rachel....gorgeous layout....I love the combination of the black with the various shades of Green just gorgeous!!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  14. My oh my.. Rachael, I always love your choice of stunning colors, you always put everything together so well! The details are fabulous. Lovely layout, Rachael!! Excellent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super duper gorgeous layout Rach & what a beautiful family portrait too. Absolutely love it to bits. Yummy plus. Cheers Di xo
    PS. Thanks for the help the other day. I haven't tried it yet, will let you know how it goes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! This is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rach you have excelled yourself here. This is just stunning. The colors are gorgeous and how beautiful is that family pic? You are soooooo young. I so want a tripod for my camera too. Maybe I can put that on my Birthday list.
    Again, this page is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally stunning page Rachael and what a great present, your family photo is gorgeous! Thank you for the lovely comments you have left on my blog over the last few days, they are so appreciated :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely lovely I really love all the gorgeous eye candy all over the page here!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, Rachael, this is GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love it!!!! your family photo is awesome!
    Hey, girl, Happy Birthday!!! I hope you had a wonderful time!! Fabulous gifts!
    Hugs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really enjoyed this page of yours! The happiness is pouring out!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow Rachael what an absolutely beautiful layout! My favourite of yours of all time!! Everything about it is absolutely gorgeous!! And I see I am waaaay behind on your blog - sorry! Crazeeeey week last week so I'll try to catch up with you bit by bit this week - you have been creating like a crafting maniac!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10