Monday, March 12, 2012

Let's Capture These Sketch #123



We have the Talented JJ Sobey Create this Fabulous Sketch for US over @ 
Let's Capture These Sketches........
You have till the end of the month if you Love the look Of this Sketch & what to play along....
head over HERE & check out the other CT ladies Creations...
I pretty much Stuck to this Sketch... 
Working with the YUMMY Webster Pages - Sunday Picnic papers & Bling

                                               Sketch#123




The bird Cages are MME - Stamp & then I've used Webster Pages Stickers....
The Purple & Pale Blue Flourishes, are punched from MFT Leafy Flourish die..

& If you remember my Prima February Sketch Layout, When I Smeared the Iron-On a little...
WELL! I did learn My lesson, this time it worked a treat !! YAY!

Webster Pages – Sunday Picnic Diecut both sides,
 WP- Sunday Picnic – Blanket of Poppies, 
WP Sunday Picnic – Rainbow Sky pp,
 WP- Sunday Picnic Joy Ride,
 WP – Let’s Celebrate – Dazzle-me Gem & part of the Packaging,
WP - Perfect Accents,
 WP – Life’s Portrait & Image & phrase Stickers,
 Prima – Iron On,
 Prima Floret Mauve #548179, Raffia #546519 Flowers,
 Green Tara & Manor House Creations Cutie Pie- Mandarin Flowers,
 MME – Bird Cage Stamp,
 MFT – Die-namics- Leafy Flourish.
Martha Stewart Crafts Punch Around The Page Set - Vintage Floral & ??

I noticed the other day that I haven't Shared My Layout that I created for Webster Pages February Challenge...
SO! it's as good as time as any! As I've again used Webster Pages _ Sunday Picnic!!




Webster Pages – Sparklers,
                                       WP  Sunday Picnic-Poppy Fields Clean & simple pp,
                                                    WP Sunday Picnic-Picnic Basket pp, 
                         WP Sunday Picnic-Diecut paper both Sides, WP Sunday Picnic - Sunday Gathering,
                                                                WP Pinwheel Florette,
                                 WP –Push Pin & WP Let’s Celebrate – Dazzle-me Gem Strip. 
                                               MFT -  Die-namics-Rolled Gardenia,
                             Martha Stewart Crafts Punch Around The Page Set – Loops Heart,
                                                             Stuff2Scrap – beauty Chippie,
                                                             Kaisercraft -Botanical Stamp, 
                           Acetate Butterfly from a Swap I had with the ever So lovely Anita Tillman,

I must go & I'll be back to share more soon..
THANKS for Stoppin by & your comments are always Appreciated..


19 comments:

  1. 2 fantastic layouts ! I always love the colours you use and the word "beauty" is great !!! The nadmade flowers and the background of the second page are fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!! I spied the butterfly too ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooo breathtaking Rach! You are a true inspiration!!! Keep up the amazing work....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work - I adore all the bg detail in 'your' LO.... I really like that sketch, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have ROCKED those papers rach- I especially love page of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! I love your beautiful work!!! And those photos of you are stunning!!! :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous pages, Rachael! So colorful and happy and full of beautiful detail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. baeutiful beautiful as always Rachael, you certainly have the knack for layering!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW Rach, you are on fire girl. These are both totally GORGEOUS. Love your layering, the colours, the pics, the embellies. Just love it all. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally beautiful Rach - you are a Webster's darling!! Loving both these wonderful layouts & yay to succeeding with the rub-on so beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi.. wow... you never cease to amaze and inspire.. your designs and color mixes are divine, always so beautiful.. i really love these ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! These are GORGEOUS!!! I love love love the colors, the photos, the flowers...and loving how you did the title on the first one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great layout! Great colors, nice embellishes. Love how, you've used the twine. Thanks for sharing your brilliant ideas.

    Plastic Card Printing
    Plastic Card

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally gorgeous AGAIN!!!! I really love how you are so adventurous with colour on your pages and it always works so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rachael,

    Wow!!! Amazing projects! Sorry haven't been in touch. Just so busy right now. But I want to say hello and thanks for visiting our blog and leaving us such sweet comment.

    Keep up your good work, before you know it..I will be seeing your work in printed magazines..They are magazine-worthy pages! Make sure you submit.

    Hugs,
    Marivic

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous layouts! Love all the mini hearts!!! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW- these are both so awesome!! I cannot say ENOUGH how much I love your bright, bold colors- amazing, beautiful, talented work!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I so want to buy some punches..... your punching is just stunning (as are your close ups). You have used every color of the rainbow in these pages and they just ooze deliciousness....lol. Gorgeous Rach.

    ReplyDelete
  19. SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL, Rachael!!! both are gorgeous! Oh girl, the first one is Amazing!!
    the details, the colors..love it!! Beautiful work as always!!! A big hug!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10