Sunday, March 18, 2012

GDT spot - for Enjoy Scrapping

Hello!
Hope you are ENJOYING your Weekend, Where ever you may be.....
I was LUCKY enough to be Asked by the EVER SO Lovelies Nadia Cannizzo & Lena the owner of Enjoy Scrapping to be this month’s Guest Designer for Enjoy Scrapping!!
THANKS Ladies...♥♥ It is such a honor to be asked!
Based in Greece, Lena has a Great range of GORGEOUS products in her Store, as well as Beautiful Kits for you to Purchase.....   The Kit that I was able to play with this month Was.............  
                                                                    "BE HAPPY" kit
Isn't just BEAUTIFUL!!
Sorry to say that this kit is NOW! *Sold out*
SO! It's more like a Inspiring Post to all of you who have already bought the Be Happy kit!

This first Layout is of my DD - Chloee  (photos taken back in 2010)- On this day it was raining & While her brother was playing Rugby League... YES! in the rain.... She thought in her right wisdom, she would go & jump in some puddles! I still have a giggle to myself that she was still using the umbrella....

Everything from the kit Except MS - Punches from my Stash...
The hearts are from the MS- Loops Heart punch set.....

Next Up is this 1 of my DS - Ethan..
I thought I'd Challenge myself & seen as that  I could do a BOYISH Layout with these BEAUTIFUL papers & I was Quite HAPPY with the outcome..
  Again all from the "Be Happy kit" except for Punches & CW - Chicken Wire Template...
  I created the border from a Stamp in the MME  pack, Which you get also in the kit...
Again added some of the Hearts from MS - Loops Heart punch...
 I love working with Doilies & when I seen this kit had doilies, my smile got a little bigger....
 I did cut this bit of MME  Chippie as on 1 side of the banner had flowers, So i cut the flower bit off & put the end back on.... as you can see in the close up!!!
& lastly 
Another layout of my DD Chloee..
Lots of Fussy Cutting in this 1...
BUT! again all from the Kit except MS- Punches, MTF - Doily punch & the red cardstock!!
I had 2 Strips cut from a piece of MME paper & sitting on my deck & didn't want to waste them So I Curled them up & added them too....  hehehe


A BIG THANKS again go's to Nadia & Lena!!
I REALLY LOVED working with this Kit...
P.S I've notice that I have hit 250 followers..  & I think this is TOTALLY COOL! SO! I'm thinking of another Giveaway/ Giveaways... & these 1's will include PUNCHES...
So be sure to keep an eye out for that!!
THANKS for stoppin by & it's bye for now....
♥♥

24 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Very very beautiful, all of them. You really made some gorgeous pages with that kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work yet again Rach.. ADORE how you have used the MME kit!! Big hugs :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all totally beautiful Rach! Love with you have done with the kit :) Hope you are having a great weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congrats for your Guest designer position at Enjoy Scrapping!!! Your layouts are really gorgeous with so many wonderful details and techniques!! Thank you so much for the amazing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoooHooo - 250 of us lucky peeps who get to keep up with your amazing LO's....this sure is well title with 'Be Happy'...the LO's reflect the kit!!! Yes, that's a wonderful LO with your DD jumping puddles with the umbrella. So cute! And I LOVE your 'boy' LO...it doesn't look feminine at all...so clever cutting the banner like that...love it all, Rachael:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a FAB bunch of pages!! My BOY layout is my fav :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. these LO's are all just gorgeous - you've used the kit so well. Awesome work scrappin chick!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this kit was fabulous and you did wonderful layouts with!!! Congrats !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally Rock Rachael, your layouts are so bright and colorful, so inspiration, lucky for you to play with such gorgeous goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You really have been BUSY Rach. These are all gorgeous. Love love love them Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You rocked this kit Rachael! So gorgeous designs and so many details to look at!!! Congrats on GDT for Enjoy Scrapping!!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rachael, these are all just so amazing!!! I love the bright, cheerful girly-ness in the first one- what a doll!! In the second, I love how you've put together such a beautiful yet masculine layout. And in the third, the reds with the black are just STUNNING. I just love your work- and that confetti trend is SO AWESOME- I actually just completed a DT layout trying that out- totally addicting!!
    Thank-you for your inspiring work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the GDT!! That is AWESOME!!! I just absolutely loveeeeeeeeee your lo's!! You are so inspiring and these are all so GORGEOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well what can I say? Incredible work! You absolutely nailed this Rachael and your work is just so stunning. WELL DONE and thank you :) Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, stunning creations, gorgeous work, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow!!! amazing work Rachael!!!!! you really rocked this kit and you are soooo inspiring... congratulations on your GD!!! you now have one more follower!!! lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous creations yet again Rachel!! ....fabulous!!!!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely gorgeous projects Rachael.
    You really nailed it with that kit! Awesome work!
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are super cute and super gorgeous!!! And those pictures of Chloee with the umbrella are just the best! Love all of this!!! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  20. A HUGE congrats for the GDT spot.. very well deserved.. AND, OH MY, havnt you done such a wonderful job with the kit !!!! sooo beautiful Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow - totally love what you have done with this kit - very inspiring indeedy!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. HI.. oh wow.. these layouts are stunning.. all so very very beautiful.. you have made this kit shine!! and I am sure you will find who ever comes by your blog will want to stop and come back for more because you are really growing and creating so wonderfully in your scrapping...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful Lo's I love your work and love what you've done on your GDT spot!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are just the prettiest layouts I've ever seen Rach - honestly there is so much to say about them I honestly don't know where to start - you are just thumping out fantastic work this year - kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10